The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Ridas

Pay to play forum
the shitty part about rp'ing with the NSA here is that you all don't make it fun. you just ignore / twist shit / sidestep / and generally bandwagon and talk shit (in a non-interesting or informative way). there's never anything meaningful. It's just 'you're crazy' or some random shit about prying information from you already know like the above.

you're eliciting an outlet for me by poking me into this conversation (this is clear as i never post in this forum but periodically get RP poked), but providing nothing in the way of productive discourse or friendly dialogue. So it becomes motiveless for me to talk to people that already know the information I would provide in the first place.

I guess I could just go ahead and dox my identity and start posting all the evidence (some has my name and face attached) I have.

Even weird shit I'm seeing now like how famous people are clicking on my IG stories randomly and when I see the view history (nobody knows who i really am i my actual physical reality that i know know about, im just a regular dude). I recently had a musician with 250k fans looking at my IG stories without hashtags on my part, i've got like 93 followers. I just dont want people calling cops on me once you all know my IRL stuff because I say real tough to hear shit that is absolutory true (crazy, as you'd call it) --- (if you threaten the narrative of the elites they look for any way to bring you down, hospitalization included).

The shitty part is i was actually exhibiting symptoms of true mental illness four days ago up til last night, but it may have just been illusionary shit, today Im actually feeling slightly better and kind of clear.

This isnt a brag in the least about a famous dude checking me out, it's merely some evidence I have that proves im on some NSA / Illuminati list and onto some weird shit about reality and frequency and mind control.

Anyway

Schizophrenia is a front. The subject with the ailment is actively being molded and tested in a way by some governing authority that has intent to bend or alter their mind or thoughts. Schizophrenic patients are typically subject to this because of some wrongdoing that has occurred, usually on their part. Schizophrenic patients are essentially in what is called a 'prism' program (prison). For the mind, not the physical body.

I haven't really figured out just yet if there is actually frequency and true method going on with energy or some substrate medium (It all could just be a stimulatory dream and there is no frequency going into the subjects perceived mind, just a filling of their future plank length memory bank).

My life is like a dude who uncovered the truth (truman), he hits the wall at the end of the movie, but the movie doesnt end. Truman gets back in his boat and is force fucked into living in Sea Haven Island for a decade and going.
I only wish you well. I work with schizophrenic people and can somewhat relate to your struggle. Unfortunatly medication is needed and then coming up with good Strategies to combat shizophrenic episodes.
Just take care of yourself.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
One of the things I never understood was why does Liz have a NDA with Jason. Jason wasn't even in the picture when Shawn died so why have a NDA

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I want hear about this torrent love affair you have with this SOE legal coordinator that she had to get a restraining order against you.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Convo is coming back to the team. I would think he would go into hiding after the chiefs gave his eagles

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
  • Logo Design (Esports, Mascot, Initial Logo) Free ANIMATED
  • Facecam or Webcam overlay ANIMATED
  • Overlay Twitch ANIMATED
  • Unlimited Panel Buttons
  • 5 Alert ANIMATED
  • 6 Screen Scenes (START - BRB - END - OFFLINE - INTERMISSION - JUST CHATTING) ANIMATED
  • Social Media Kit (Header Twitch , Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Profile Picture)
  • Transition ANIMATED

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pantheon will release before Sox makes a podcast instead of posting his material here?