The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
New sailors.

Attachments

• info-3.jpg
    info-3.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 17

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I would love to hear about your love life over the years. Did you ever meet a nice mmo lass Mayhaps? Stuck with the ladies of the night?

I feel like it will build an interesting backdrop to how you became the podcast pirate you are today.

I also detected a sense of longing in your comments about your female crew mates avatar. Is she inspired by somebody?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If this dude isn't a full blown incel, I'll be fucking shocked. Prostitutes, maybe, but an actual consenting free of charge woman? No fucking way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
C'mon Dick, don't be a weasel

What woman wouldn't be impressed by a nonexistent podcast and cartoon avatars?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
In all seriousness i love to share my friend resume with dreamhaven. He is so talented as an artist.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It was a joke. Her name is Izzy. Do i nake 4 different female pirates or three more men pirateBtw my foot has totally healed and vitals are the best it has been in 7 years,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
It was a joke. Her name is Izzy. Do i nake 4 different female pirates or three more men pirateBtw my foot has totally healed and vitals are the best it has been in 7 years,

Congrats dude. Let’s get fresh photos of those diabeetus feet. How about true love?

do we need to start a go fund me to send you to Vegas brothel to celebrate?

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
All I know is I am fucking pumped about this podcast now

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users