The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
U have the best rb in the league, the best running qb, and u do a fucking slant. That fucking offensive coordinator should go and kill himself.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Jesus Christ. Granted, I don't closely follow a lot of football, but still, craziest final two minutes I've seen in a football game.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Obviously, Bill tapped into the seahawks communications and called that fucking pass play.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
qdJSgjg.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Really classy getting your ass ejected with 18 seconds left in the Super Bowl. Is anyone in the world surprised that Seattle has a bunch of bad losers? Busting up a victory formation with punches thrown...great bunch of guys, Pete.
It made them snap the ball one more time. I see nothing wrong with it. I hate when teams lay down in that situation, as if they don't understand the game well enough to know what a fumble could mean.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to all of these Pats "fans" disappearing into obscurity next NFL season. I also look forward to Wilson's contract haunting the Seahawks for years to come.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
If I was in the media I would make it a point to find Lynch and just point and laugh!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boy I am SO glad that Atlanta got the "Defensive coordinator" and not the offensive one for thier new head coach. That would have been funny as hell to see how quick Atlanta would have changed thier minds if it had been the offensive coordinator.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think this is one of the most entertaining Super Bowls I've watched.

It also had perhaps one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Lynch and Wilson, with a timeout in your pocket, and you call a slant...wow.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't even know what Bevell was thinking. I am blown away by that call. Great game played by the Pats. Congratulations on your win.