The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
It's 9-3 all time. One of those misses was last year when it was unable to factor in Peyton pissing down his leg in the playoffs
My message #3778 casually mentioned Madden 15's prediction without much fanfare back then. *laughs*

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Too bad New England can't riot in the streets tonight. Not without getting lost in white. Although the radar shows they got like an hour or so.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Too bad New England can't riot in the streets tonight. Not without getting lost in white. Although the radar shows they got like an hour or so.
My campus is going to be a fucking mess whether they close it or not. Will be many a burnt couch in the snow.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just amazing.. Was watching this on stream with my eve corp (mostly pats fans...) my stream was a few seconds behind the others and the sudden jubilation when Seattle had the ball at the one.. I couldn't even believe it was a INT until i saw it.. Never imagined that could happen.

As a pats/new england sports fan i have not wanted a championship like this since the Sox in 04... This might be one of our last chances to win with one of those old 00's sports idols. With all the people attacking Belli and Brady...

Most exciting SB ending ever!+