The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8-4 score in football pool, final quarter biggest quarter, and I don't have to hear my friend tell me he won our bet before the season started? Fuck the Pats but for tonight thank you Tom Brady.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I literally can't believe the Seahawks didn't just ram it down their throat three times. I dun get it.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You're a disgrace.
Love you too.
wink.png

See you next season, all football fans here.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I literally can't believe the Seahawks didn't just ram it down their throat three times. I dun get it.
Just moronic. Lynch has over 100 yards, just gashed them on a run. There's no way they can stop him.

I'm still in disbelief at how poor of a call that was. They fucking crowded the box because they knew a run was coming and you run an inside slant like that? Jesus christ.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If this were a madden game, where I go for it on every 4th down and kick an onsides kick every time I kick off. I still fucking run the ball in that situation. Wow.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where is the only real pats fan Uber?

Uberest is the only real Pats fan on this board since 2002.

Getting negged by some faggot for speaking out against the Pats bandwagoneers awesome.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I just read a report that said that Butler and several others were testing non-regulation footwear with some new composite construction made specifically for bounce on artificial turf. Possibly allowed Butler to get into position faster than he would have with normal shoes.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Where is the only real pats fan Uber?

Uberest is the only real Pats fan on this board since 2002.

Getting negged by some faggot for speaking out against the Pats bandwagoneers awesome.
I would assume drunk as fuck and not worrying about this place.