The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
For everyone who thinks that call is a non-issue. Replace the cowboys with the patriots, and the jerry-wagon with the kraft-mobile (official getting off it), and 99% of this thread would be up in arms. It was a horseshit excuse for refereeing. End of story.
Wouldn't you want to replace it with a team everybody doesn't hate? Your example just proves it's a hater mentality keeping this going

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
All I know is if the situation was reversed the Cowtard fans would be burning down cities.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't been butthurt since yesterday, but if anyone's team in this thread lost that way they would be extremely butthurt as well.
True, I would be butthurt too if my HC pussed out on first down, my defense gave up a game winning drive, and my franchise qb vomited all over himself with two minutes left and a chance to win. Extremely butthurt. Well, not really because that has been the cowboys' formula for 20 years; pretty used to it by now.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Stafford was vomiting all over himself long before that. On that play we all know and love Stafford had an open receiver to throw to. Yellow Circle.

Instead he threw it to the guy who was covered. Blue circle.

rrr_img_87231.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Stafford was vomiting all over himself long before that. On that play we all know and love Stafford had an open receiver to throw to. Yellow Circle.

Instead he threw it to the guy who was covered. Blue circle.

rrr_img_87231.jpg
If thats Calvin he is open...unless that lb drops into the lane.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If thats Calvin he is open...unless that lb drops into the lane.
That was my biggest gripe with how the Lions played that 2nd half. Why not just throw a bunch of bombs to Megatron? Worst case scenario is that the safeties drop back a bit and you can start picking up 3rd/4th and 1's with ease.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
All I know is if the situation was reversed the Cowtard fans would be burning down cities.
I wouldn't be upset that much to be honest with you, it's hard to piss and moan like a little bitch about a non-call when your own team gets away with a blatant non-call as well on the same play. Takes some ticky tacky butt hurt people to completely ignore the fouls one team committed on a play while simultaneously throwing a fit about a different call that was called and then picked up. I'd feel worse about the win if Detroit had shown any sign of life in the 2nd half on either side of the ball or if on that play that hosted a myriad of missed penalties Detroit hadn't been guilty of obvious foul as well.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Obama weighed in on the Lions side of the discussion.

The Cowboys Bandwagon just got a lot heavier as everyone jumps to disagree with him.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
At this point do we have enough bad calls in the season for a "Best of" DVD? Sounds like just the thing the NFL would love to sell.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Life long cowboys fan checking in. The bandwagon has seats. HOP ON BOARD.