The Oscars Best Picture fuckup

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
God what a basic fuck up. Don't have two elderly people with bleary eyes read this shit anymore lol. Imagine those two driving, probably don't even notice stop signs and while they drive 60mph through a school zone.

earthfell

How do you not know who Warren Beatty is??

Holy shit he was a good looking man. There's nudes of him too!

His face looks somewhat familiar and I definitely recognize the name, but can't think of a single movie I have ever seen him in.

53-33605-sweater-smile-young-warren-beatty-1459289750.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

earthfell

Oh Beatty was in Bulworth! That was how a recognized his face.

spronk trying to trigger everyone lol

earthfell

I just assumed they printed Best Actress twice. These are probably just Word documents, maybe using mail merge or something, so probably an error that happened there.

Or are people suggesting that La La Land really did win and the PC police came in at the last minute and checked everyone's privilege?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I just assumed they printed Best Actress twice. These are probably just Word documents, maybe using mail merge or something, so probably an error that happened there.

Or are people suggesting that La La Land really did win and the PC police came in at the last minute and checked everyone's privilege?

Multi-million dollar awards ceremony foiled again by an intern who can't use mail merge properly. When will the horrors cease?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

There are screenshots showing that Warren is holding an envelope that says Best Actress in gold letters across the front of it.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Multi-million dollar awards ceremony foiled again by an intern who can't use mail merge properly. When will the horrors cease?
We have a reality TV star as president. I think it's safe to assume that pants are now to be worn on head.

• 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

earthfell

There are screenshots showing that Warren is holding an envelope that says Best Actress in gold letters across the front of it.

There's a special place in hell for people who talk about screenshots without posting them!

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The director of La La Land handled that perfectly. Well played.

• 1Like