The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You kinda missed the point that it's not just this singular guy stating this. He was the first, and now multiple whistleblowers and intelligence leaders all came forward corroborating his claims. All pretty much the same story. I suggest you just sit back, eat popcorn, relax, and watch the movie play out over the next few months. Fuckin psychology tards always acting like they can read more into things.
You are missing my points, which are better.

If you "blow the whistle" on the fact that Ukraine is doing poorly, the media calls you insane, and you get sent to prison.

So, wake up for a second and understand that having alien UFOs and knowing there's several types of aliens is a BIG ASS SECRET compared to a war in Ukraine.

You would not be allowed to talk about fucking aliens on TV if the government didn't want it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You are missing my points, which are better.

If you "blow the whistle" on the fact that Ukraine is doing poorly, the media calls you insane, and you get sent to prison.

So, wake up for a second and understand that having alien UFOs and knowing there's several types of aliens is a BIG ASS SECRET compared to a war in Ukraine.

You would not be allowed to talk about fucking aliens on TV if the government didn't want it.
You're not making bad points, they're rational and sound. But they aren't the reality of the situation.
Just keep watching.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You're not making bad points, they're rational and sound. But they aren't the reality of the situation.
Just keep watching.
I think the reality is, it's fake.

In 2020, I figured out that all the people on TV worked for the guy from Blink 182 who makes UFO shows for the History channel. Lou Aslazano (whatever) worked for him.

Also, Blink 182 knew a congressman and got him to call for the Pentagon investigation.

Now, a guy still working for the government says the government is "unethical" for hiding UFOs and he's not in jail, not being called insane, and still working.

That is so fake it's over the top.

The alternate explanation is that it's true THIS TIME and the government wants to tell on itself. However, I think they would make it sound as cool as possible to impress the public not make it look like some hero is telling on them.

What we really need to be aware of is the motive behind all the illogical stories we have been getting for the last couple of years.

Men can get pregnant, blacks are not criminals they are heroes, we don't need police in dangerous cities, a mild cold can shut down the country, and there's UFOs are all the same type of story.

THAT is what's going on.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I think the reality is, it's fake.

In 2020, I figured out that all the people on TV worked for the guy from Blink 182 who makes UFO shows for the History channel. Lou Aslazano (whatever) worked for him.

Also, Blink 182 knew a congressman and got him to call for the Pentagon investigation.

Now, a guy still working for the government says the government is "unethical" for hiding UFOs and he's not in jail, not being called insane, and still working.

That is so fake it's over the top.

The alternate explanation is that it's true THIS TIME and the government wants to tell on itself. However, I think they would make it sound as cool as possible to impress the public not make it look like some hero is telling on them.

What we really need to be aware of is the motive behind all the illogical stories we have been getting for the last couple of years.

Men can get pregnant, blacks are not criminals they are heroes, we don't need police in dangerous cities, a mild cold can shut down the country, and there's UFOs are all the same type of story.

THAT is what's going on.
You're a bit of an idiot on the subject. You should consider shutting the fuck up.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just keep watching.
Do you think two weeks would be a good amount of time to give it? I've heard things happen in two weeks, typically.

Or should we wait another 75 years? That's how long Roswell has been unproven, so I figure that's a good base to start with.

Logan Paul Reaction GIF by Barstool Sports

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Do you think two weeks would be a good amount of time to give it? I've heard things happen in two weeks, typically.

Or should we wait another 75 years? That's how long Roswell has been unproven, so I figure that's a good base to start with.

Logan Paul Reaction GIF by Barstool Sports
You're right Logan Paul, about 2 weeks.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
If this shit is true and goes mainstream, there’s a good chance global reaction to this is going to make me wish the intelligence community kept it a better secret.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users