The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
CAF has always been super tight lipped about the subject. I have multiple family members that are still serving in various capacities, 2 of them high ranking. Canada won't say shit, probably will lean into a coalition statement if anything.

Side note: Could the US/NATO intelligence apparatus have come up with a creepier name for their system than "Five Eyes"?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Logan Paul Dancing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

What's my body language telling you?
Look, I appreciate it but I'm not gay.

Benjamin Bratt GIF

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Why do these super advanced aliens crash so often that every major power supposedly has a wreck of their own?

A few reasons off the top of my head:

-It's a sometimes-turbulent planet with a lot of environmental factors/interference to consider, especially for non-natives who aren't acclimated to the climate. Like foreign militaries trying to function on Russian territory during their worse weather. They have trouble adjusting because they're just not native to it.

-The major powers are generally the only ones keeping a close monitor on everything that's going on in their spheres of influence (for the US and possibly Russia, that sphere is worldwide, for the rest it's regional). Nobody in South America or Africa is paying any goddamn attention to anything much less going on UFO patrol. So if anything unknown crashes anywhere, one of those major powers gets it while the locals are still putting on their shoes.

-We're talking maybe like 3 crashes in 70 years, as I understand it, which really isn't much factoring in the other stuff.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if both the US and Russia have access to crafts. The US is everywhere and Russia's land includes a massive, massive area of the globe. It would explain some of why they both advanced so quickly in the 50's compared to everyone else (aside from just competition and "stolen German tech"). They got access to futuristic stuff, tried to reverse-engineer it with limited success, but did gain new insights into aerodynamics and maybe metallurgy.

China probably did all of their advancement on their own. A 107 IQ country should be way outpacing 98 IQ countries like the US and Russia in terms of technological development, unless they have a leg up in some form. Maybe the leg up really was just stolen German tech and personnel. Nazi Germany's collective IQ was probably closer to the modern China level if I had to guess. The US and Russia averages are also both pulled down by their dregs.

we're still stealing tech from the Nazis. there is nothing we know of today that is anything much more advanced than shit based on WW2 tech. arent we still flying B-52 bombers from the 50s? at the end of the day we are still a very primitive race. ET if he existed gives not one fuck about us.

Yeah pretty much. People don't realize how little our tech has actually evolved since the 1950's and how much tech evolved in the 40's. Massive, rapid growth in the 40's, then 50's based on refining the developments of the 40's, with some carryover into the 60's (skyscraper design, space shuttles, modern airplanes) and then...nothing, it's pretty much still there. Only things that have really moved forward are television tech and phone tech. Both are mostly just because Japan and South Korea are really good at developing TVs and phones and everyone else rips them off.

The actual drivers of innovation in this world are pretty sparse. Without anyone to steal from, our innovations are actually pretty stagnant most of the time. Whether that means stealing from a crashed unnatural object, or the Germans, or Japan, to move things forward, doesn't even really matter at the end of the day. All I know for sure is that without East Asians or Northern Europeans, a lot of the human race would be fucked and would probably still be fighting with swords and largely disconnected from each other.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

-It's a sometimes-turbulent planet with a lot of environmental factors/interference to consider, especially for non-natives who aren't acclimated to the climate. Like foreign militaries trying to function on Russian territory during their worse weather. They have trouble adjusting because they're just not native to it.

-The major powers are generally the only ones keeping a close monitor on everything that's going on in their spheres of influence (for the US and possibly Russia, that sphere is worldwide, for the rest it's regional). Nobody in South America or Africa is paying any goddamn attention to anything much less going on UFO patrol. So if anything unknown crashes anywhere, one of those major powers gets it while the locals are still putting on their shoes.

-We're talking maybe like 3 crashes in 70 years, as I understand it, which really isn't much factoring in the other stuff.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if both the US and Russia have access to crafts. The US is everywhere and Russia's land includes a massive, massive area of the globe. It would explain some of why they both advanced so quickly in the 50's compared to everyone else (aside from just competition and "stolen German tech"). They got access to futuristic stuff, tried to reverse-engineer it with limited success, but did gain new insights into aerodynamics and maybe metallurgy.

China probably did all of their advancement on their own. A 107 IQ country should be way outpacing 98 IQ countries like the US and Russia in terms of technological development, unless they have a leg up in some form. Maybe the leg up really was just stolen German tech and personnel. Nazi Germany's collective IQ was probably closer to the modern China level if I had to guess. The US and Russia averages are also both pulled down by their dregs.

Yeah pretty much. People don't realize how little our tech has actually evolved since the 1950's and how much tech evolved in the 40's. Massive, rapid growth in the 40's, then 50's based on refining the developments of the 40's, with some carryover into the 60's (skyscraper design, space shuttles, modern airplanes) and then...nothing, it's pretty much still there. Only things that have really moved forward are television tech and phone tech. Both are mostly just because Japan and South Korea are really good at developing TVs and phones and everyone else rips them off.

The actual drivers of innovation in this world are pretty sparse. Without anyone to steal from, our innovations are actually pretty stagnant most of the time. Whether that means stealing from a crashed unnatural object, or the Germans, or Japan, to move things forward, doesn't even really matter at the end of the day. All I know for sure is that without East Asians or Northern Europeans, a lot of the human race would be fucked and would probably still be fighting with swords and largely disconnected from each other.

A lot of the reasons why advancement slowed was the consolidation of industry into large corporations. It's far cheaper to buy out the competition and continue doing the same thing than it is to innovate. Big tech corps buy thousands of companies every year to bury their competition and severely stifles innovation. I never thought big tech was possible because every few years people hopped into the next big thing. I never anticipated the scale and speed that they swoop in and offer anything that looks competitive a huge payout. The investors are happy to see huge quick returns and much prefer the easy money than trying to grow on their own.

In the past it wasn't possible to operate businesses easily at that kind of scale, so the upstarts got to compete and compete on fairer terms with smaller competitors. Innovation died when competition died.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

phone and TV tech is really due to satellites, which you guessed it is all based on nazi tech V2 rockets. yes our software is leaps and bounds ahead of where it was just 30 years ago. but its not a new invention. we had the beginnings of internet in what? the 50s and 60s? EVs? that shit is from the EARLY 1800s. lead acid batteries were invented in 1859. all of this is fucking depressing and people think we have achieved some new heights of technology. all we are really doing is just polishing the same turd from decades and centuries ago.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
the video of the audio is pretty crazy. if i had to imagine what an alien spacecraft sounds like thats pretty much what i'd come up with

What video is that? There are like seven video links in the posts before you. I checked out a few of them and they're like an hour long.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Another whistleblower has reported to the Intel committee. This time it's a triangle shaped ufo that was 30 feet across but when you go inside it's larger than a football field, 15 minutes inside was 4 hours outside. What makes this interesting is that very similar to the places that fairies would take people to, probably best captured in the story of Peter Pan. There are out there theories about time being a multi dimensional vector and that space can be created from it. Changing the speed of time would allow you to create space within it.

Jacques Vallees book Road to Magonia goes over a bunch of stories of people's experiences with fairies and fairy hills. Most of the work is based on a monk who travelled through northern England, Scotland and Ireland asking people and polling them if they had interactions with them. 70%+ had a first hand experience with them, they would actively avoid fairies hills because if they took you to their world you could be stuck there for an untold amount of time and they were known tricksters who you had to be wary of.

There were also countless stories of fairies testing people's kindness and rewarding them, an example would be they would ask you for food and they knew you were nearly out. If you gave them your last food they would enchant a drawer that would endlessly refill so long as you told no one about it but if you refused they were known to steal children. Commonly it would refill with bland biscuits made without salt, a common theme with food given by non human intelligence even to today. The fairies were all but gone by the time rifles became common the industrial revolution kicked off. Polling in the late 19th century saw the number of people with direction interactions plummet to single digits.

I'm really fascinated to see what we learn as this stuff gets exposed, I'm expecting a lot of historical interpretations to be overturned.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Another whistleblower has reported to the Intel committee. This time it's a triangle shaped ufo that was 30 feet across but when you go inside it's larger than a football field, 15 minutes inside was 4 hours outside. What makes this interesting is that very similar to the places that fairies would take people to, probably best captured in the story of Peter Pan. There are out there theories about time being a multi dimensional vector and that space can be created from it. Changing the speed of time would allow you to create space within it.

Jacques Vallees book Road to Magonia goes over a bunch of stories of people's experiences with fairies and fairy hills. Most of the work is based on a monk who travelled through northern England, Scotland and Ireland asking people and polling them if they had interactions with them. 70%+ had a first hand experience with them, they would actively avoid fairies hills because if they took you to their world you could be stuck there for an untold amount of time and they were known tricksters who you had to be wary of.

There were also countless stories of fairies testing people's kindness and rewarding them, an example would be they would ask you for food and they knew you were nearly out. If you gave them your last food they would enchant a drawer that would endlessly refill so long as you told no one about it but if you refused they were known to steal children. Commonly it would refill with bland biscuits made without salt, a common theme with food given by non human intelligence even to today. The fairies were all but gone by the time rifles became common the industrial revolution kicked off. Polling in the late 19th century saw the number of people with direction interactions plummet to single digits.

I'm really fascinated to see what we learn as this stuff gets exposed, I'm expecting a lot of historical interpretations to be overturned.
That's dumb though.

If this guy published the book in India or China it wouldn't sell because they would be like---what's a fairy and what do you mean by hill, and so forth. Meanwhile, the demographic the book lied to instantly knew the folklore and so they turned right into the idea.

My assumption is that he was callously trying to make money.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This is extremely annoying to me...

We have a government film of a "metallic orb" flying around in the mideast over a military base.

As we have heard, these things are all over the place. But, the military says they are typically on the East and West coast of the US and around China. They give off no heat, meaning they have no known prolusion system, and can go faster than the speed of sound if they want.

When I heard about this kind of stuff in the past it was from the people working for the Blink 182 guy, but now this is the military with a film.

Again, the military says they don't know what they are but at everywhere and common.

Unless it's all fake...these orbs work on principles that we don't know how to duplicate.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is extremely annoying to me...

We have a government film of a "metallic orb" flying around in the mideast over a military base.

As we have heard, these things are all over the place. But, the military says they are typically on the East and West coast of the US and around China. They give off no heat, meaning they have no known prolusion system, and can go faster than the speed of sound if they want.

When I heard about this kind of stuff in the past it was from the people working for the Blink 182 guy, but now this is the military with a film.

Again, the military says they don't know what they are but at everywhere and common.

Unless it's all fake...these orbs work on principles that we don't know how to duplicate.
Look at you catching up. Good on ya.