Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

He released this today for context.
20240623_175527.jpg

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
2h30m long and they cover a lot of ground.

Haha, literally just came here to link that and let you know it was out. I know the couple of other interviews I've seen with him on Sean Ryan's podcast have been good, I want to say I've watched him on Joe Rogan as well.

Should be an interesting discussion.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Haha, literally just came here to link that and let you know it was out. I know the couple of other interviews I've seen with him on Sean Ryan's podcast have been good, I want to say I've watched him on Joe Rogan as well.

Should be an interesting discussion.
Totally. Just starting it now, hopefully he doesn't pull his typical holier than thou routine.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Totally. Just starting it now, hopefully he doesn't pull his typical holier than thou routine.
Have you seen much stuff that his quote unquote organization has put out regarding all this alternate tech stuff? I mean he talks are pretty convincing game, but I'm starting to think he might be a shyster.

I just know who he is trying to put the message out that hey if you have technology or info and feel that you're going to get suppressed by the government, or bought out by corporation, come to us because we have a network of people that can help protect you and all that BS.

Sorry if it's been discussed before I don't always keep up with this thread.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Have you seen much stuff that his quote unquote organization has put out regarding all this alternate tech stuff? I mean he talks are pretty convincing game, but I'm starting to think he might be a shyster.

I just know who he is trying to put the message out that hey if you have technology or info and feel that you're going to get suppressed by the government, or bought out by corporation, come to us because we have a network of people that can help protect you and all that BS.

Sorry if it's been discussed before I don't always keep up with this thread.
We've talked about him a few times but nothing in depth. Mostly just bitching about his snake oil charm and grifting. If you view his grifting as intentionally trying to garner support from high society and Gov agents, then it makes a little more sense.

He's very legit and has been dumping collected docs online for a while now.

Looking old as fuck compared to his usual ripped strongman routine.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
We've talked about him a few times but nothing in depth. Mostly just bitching about his snake oil charm and grifting. If you view his grifting as intentionally trying to garner support from high society and Gov agents, then it makes a little more sense.

I mean I definitely want to believe what he's saying. I mean if it's snake oil, it's the best damn snake oil I've ever been sold! It's just irritating when you say all this stuff and you've got all this proof but why isn't he showing clips or documents or whatever the hell when he's doing these interviews.

Have you watched that documentary though, the Lost century deal. I had forgotten it was coming out and I haven't seen it. I wonder if it's available on rumble or something.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I mean I definitely want to believe what he's saying. I mean if it's snake oil, it's the best damn snake oil I've ever been sold! It's just irritating when you say all this stuff and you've got all this proof but why isn't he showing clips or documents or whatever the hell when he's doing these interviews.

Have you watched that documentary though, the Lost century deal. I had forgotten it was coming out and I haven't seen it. I wonder if it's available on rumble or something.
I haven't seen it yet.

Yeah, he's a deep dive unto his own. Wouldn't surprise me to learn that he's one of the insiders that Grush spoke with.
Apparently he's present in all the UFO scifs.
🤷🏼‍♂️

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Not trying to be any more annoying than normal here, but how can he be a grifter and also very legit? Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are saying somehow, I guess.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Not trying to be any more annoying than normal here, but how can he be a grifter and also very legit? Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are saying somehow, I guess.
After a little more thought, I think the way he used his information, kept it behind a paywall for decades, and charged exorbitant fees for access just leaves a bad taste. Grift was the wrong word. Now that he's published much of his archives and most of his data, that stance is easing a little.

Legit with his credentials and ties throughout various branches of the MIC and Govs of the world. I'm sure I could find actual dirt on him if I didn't loathe him, so if you come across anything post it please.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
After a little more thought, I think the way he used his information, kept it behind a paywall for decades, and charged exorbitant fees for access just leaves a bad taste. Grift was the wrong word. Now that he's published much of his archives and most of his data, that stance is easing a little.

Legit with his credentials and ties throughout various branches of the MIC and Govs of the world. I'm sure I could find actual dirt on him if I didn't loathe him, so if you come across anything post it please.

I've listened to halfish of the podcast. Pretty sure I haven't listened to him on anything thing else, impressions so far: It sounds like he's just name dropping people/*sciencewords!* the whole time. He also alternates between focusing on and glossing over details in an odd/suspicious way. 🤷‍♂️

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I've listened to halfish of the podcast. Pretty sure I haven't listened to him on anything thing else, impressions so far: It sounds like he's just name dropping people/*sciencewords!* the whole time. He also alternates between focusing on and glossing over details in an odd/suspicious way. 🤷‍♂️
I didn't get that far into it, kid took my attention away. I'll look for that when I finish it tomorrow.