<Prior Amod>
The day you do any actual work will be a first in this thread
Season 2 Smh GIF by HBO

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Says the boards biggest and most pathetic liar. Get a new act noob.

How many times have you "Looked into something" on this board and "gotten back to them"?

Like 0 out of 800?

Still trying to pimp that Inca alien mummy hoax?

LMAO

• 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I've listened to halfish of the podcast. Pretty sure I haven't listened to him on anything thing else, impressions so far: It sounds like he's just name dropping people/*sciencewords!* the whole time. He also alternates between focusing on and glossing over details in an odd/suspicious way. 🤷‍♂️
I see what you mean, a totally skipping over some of the questions or only giving half answers. Maybe he's a lizard person and was struggling to maintain his human form.

I did find an instance of him stating that he had briefed an Aussie gov official about 10 years back, but the FOIA for that meeting turned up nothing.

Could be that it never happened.

But it also could be purposefully obfuscated since Five Eyes are supposed to be in full denial mode of their multinational ufo program that was revealed in that document leak from Canada last year.

He's always had a pompous air about him.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Shit looks an awful lot like flares to me.

Same, but who would be firing flares out in the middle of a mosquito infested, provincial parkland.
It's weird to get sightings that far south in Manitoba.
Screenshot_20240628_171653_Google.jpg

Could be the sun reflecting off of swamp gas. It's very swampy in southern Manitoba.