The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I only came to this thread to post a video and as I did I saw the last paragraph of your post

I knew it had to be a Rajaah Rajaah post as soon as I read it

Hey, I'm open to all kinds of crazy ideas. Not a close minded fellow, always willing to hear people out.

"FTL travel causes rifts in space that fragment our timeline" makes as much sense as anything else in this crazy universe.

Though really I have no idea what causes the Mandela Effect. I suffer from it myself (where Mandela is concerned) and made a thread about it on this very board.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
1724782017948.jpg

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
fake and gay - other than an initial jump scare no one would full sprint from this thing
trump fake news GIF

Did you drink too much Bull Semen today?
It's well known that PNWers are usually high on drugs as they prowl the streets.
This would cause more than a few to shit their pants at night.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
trump fake news GIF

Did you drink too much Bull Semen today?
It's well known that PNWers are usually high on drugs as they prowl the streets.
This would cause more than a few to shit their pants at night.

I live in the pnw fuckwad, no one would react like this and whoever made the vid would never do that to some dude half way up 100 ft of stairs that could easily freak and fall. Congrats on getting got, yet again.

• 1Pathetic

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I live in the pnw fuckwad, no one would react like this and whoever made the vid would never do that to some dude half way up 100 ft of stairs that could easily freak and fall. Congrats on getting got, yet again.
Written as if you chill in the streets at night in a PNW town without a massive junkie problem.
You should leave your pitcher of bull semen at your house and go out on the streets of any of the PNW cities before making such an inaccurate claim about potential comedic pranks you sad ignorant bastard.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Written as if you chill in the streets at night in a PNW town without a massive junkie problem.
You should leave your pitcher of bull semen at your house and go out on the streets of any of the PNW cities before making such an inaccurate claim about potential comedic pranks you sad ignorant bastard.

Lol why would I go to a city. Aren’t you in portland or something? No wonder you’re such a schizo retard. This is still fake even for you retarded gay city degens.

• 1Cringe