The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's the best post I've seen in this thread, it's really useful and interesting to categorise phenomenon like this.

It should be applied beyond just UAPs though, I want to see one for Cryptids.

View attachment 541142

you didnt read all of it, did you?
FFIX_Summon.png

Japanese writers are into some weird shit, pretty much every time I watch some video on some sort of esoteric knowledge, there'll be a Final Fantasy summon there somewhere.

Kabbalah in particular.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait wait wait. Am I supposed to roll dice for each column and then assemble the name from there?

Rolling a 4-sided die for each column (rerolling stuff like a 4 on column 4 when there are only 3), and lumping 5 6 and 7 together for brevity (hah), then rolling an appropriate die for each subgroup, I get

Angel Hair Cultural Bias Silicon-Based Life Forms Vibratory Modes The Caroline Group.

Sounds like a bunch of white-privileged sex robots from Charleston.

Interdimensional cake-eaters is still the best option at this point.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wait wait wait. Am I supposed to roll dice for each column and then assemble the name from there?

Rolling a 4-sided die for each column (rerolling stuff like a 4 on column 4 when there are only 3), and lumping 5 6 and 7 together for brevity (hah), then rolling an appropriate die for each subgroup, I get

Angel Hair Cultural Bias Silicon-Based Life Forms Vibratory Modes The Caroline Group.

Sounds like a bunch of white-privileged sex robots from Charleston.

Interdimensional cake-eaters is still the best option at this point.
That's what I thought of. I'm sure someone has already set up a name generator.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Crypto-Terrestrials is my guess, ancient civs that burrowed underground, under the ocean, under Mount Shasta.

Way more believable that UFOs are from Earth itself, either hidden away somewhere, from a different point in time, or from a different timeline concurrent with ours, than it is that they're from other star systems when space itself is so impossibly huge.

Seems to be a theory going around that the Mandela Effect is caused by FTL travelers in space jumping to FTL speed near our planet, which causes the timeline to schism in subtle ways. I have no idea if this is a possibility but it's an interesting thing to think about I suppose.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Seems to be a theory going around that the Mandela Effect is caused by FTL travelers in space jumping to FTL speed near our planet, which causes the timeline to schism in subtle ways. I have no idea if this is a possibility but it's an interesting thing to think about I suppose.

I only came to this thread to post a video and as I did I saw the last paragraph of your post

I knew it had to be a Rajaah Rajaah post as soon as I read it