The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
20230429_144411.png

whatwhat06

Trakanon Raider
While I think UFO's and Aliens exist, all this press about it is just another world government psyop to distract the masses as they steal all our wealth and enslave us.

Last edited:

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
While I think UFO's and Aliens exist, all this press about it is just another world government psyop to distract the masses as they steal all our wealth and enslave us.
That has to be the case.

The media handles it too casually like you would talk to a kid about Santa. You know it's not real, the kid believes it, but you just can't muster the same level of excitement because you know it's not true.

That's a sign that propaganda is happening.

Covid was like that too.

If there's a solid belief that aliens are real, it would be the most dramatic, terrifying, and/or awesome story in the history of humanity. Meanwhile, it's treated like a casual news story, which is an indication it's not something of concern.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Yeh. Back in January/February we had the biggest foreign policy scandal in over a decade (Nordstream), the Epstein flight log names were outed, Twitter was exposed as being completely corrupt and underwritten by US government and intel agencies, and the largest chemical disaster in US history caused untold damage (and future damage to people who will get cancer as a result).

During all of this, all I saw from the news for two months was "UFOSUFOSUFOSUFOSUFOS" and also some "TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I used to believe in this but now I realize it's just a bunch of bullshit misdirection by NASA. Those aren't pictures of Mars. There aren't rovers on Mars.

IIRC in the video he actually talks about that. Specifically the possibility that some of the "Mars rover video" was actually filmed on a desolate island that NASA uses for training missions. He compares and contrasts and it's...uncanny.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I used to believe in this but now I realize it's just a bunch of bullshit misdirection by NASA. Those aren't pictures of Mars. There aren't rovers on Mars.
It annoys me when people talk like this.

Washington DC is actually located in New Jersey. New Jersey is where all the important people meet and make policy, not DC.

DC is not real, it's a front.

Okay, how do I know that?

I don't.

How do you know there's nothing on Mars and how can you say it so definitively?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
It annoys me when people talk like this.

How do you know there's nothing on Mars and how can you say it so definitively?
Lots of research and Intuition. Anything we're shown of Mars is just Arizona with a red tint on it pretty much.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
IIRC in the video he actually talks about that. Specifically the possibility that some of the "Mars rover video" was actually filmed on a desolate island that NASA uses for training missions. He compares and contrasts and it's...uncanny.

Ya at 17:38 he shows that all Mars photos are fraudulent. Unfortunately he comes to the wrong conclusions of why they are creating these frauds in the first place. He also completely contradicts himself and doesn't realize it. He thinks they're faking photos to hide the fact that an ancient civilization existed on Mars or whatever but then for some reason thinks NASA's soil sample tests are legitimate and indicate the use of nuclear weapons. Like if NASA were trying to hide the whole ancient civilization/alien thing then why would they say the soil contains remnants of nuclear weapon usage? Although the reality is more likely that he isn't coming to the wrong conclusion, he's probably just a shill and intentionally misleading people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user