The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow, busy weekend for you guys!

I had a thought. You guys always ask me (and others) what would make me believe that NHIs/UFOs/IDCEs exist, implication being that I'm a jerk and NO evidence will ever be enough for me. Ok, cool. So now you guys tell me, what would convince you that all of this has other, more terrestrial explanations? Or that people are just making shit up? It seems for many of you that as long as one person says they have info, or one person posts a blurry video/image, you want to believe. So how are we any different, just on opposite sides?
i think we are just wasting our breath at this point, when a random unemployed UFO grifter has more clout than just plain old common sense, its time to let the true believers work themselves into a frenzy and stay out of their way. they are at the point now where they have to put up or shut up, so of course they are claiming their real evidence has been censored/ covered up. hopefully they calm down soon before the death cults start forming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Only watched the 3 min clip but seems like a second hand account, "... I was told that..."

Also, if the US had "mastered gravity" in '57 I'm pretty sure we would have used it to 'wield influence' quite a bit more forcefully.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Ohhh man, I'm 3rd generation Kingman AZ and I've never heard of that supposed crash here in 53. My dad was born in 54, I'll have to ask him tomorrow if he ever heard about any of that. Super interesting to hear about it in your own backyard.

• 1Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Update on the Vegas thing by the way, families blurry video of the event. Sucks that it's hard to really make anything out, but they sure seem legitimately terrified.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

A treaty is an entirely human concept. Why would aliens agree to a "treaty"? Did they sign it with a Bic pen too?

It's horseshit like this that constantly makes it look like a psyop. Beings who are alien by definition, acting very much human.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A treaty is an entirely human concept. Why would aliens agree to a "treaty"? Did they sign it with a Bic pen too?

It's horseshit like this that constantly makes it look like a psyop. Beings who are alien by definition, acting very much human.
maybe they signed it in the blood and feces of the abductees?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Humans don't have the imagination to envision what truly alien really is. All these encounters, supposed interactions, etc. are laced with humans trying to imagine what these things would be like (so that they keep trying to sell the psyop) and ultimately assigning human motivations, mannerisms and impulses to "aliens".

I'm leaning more and more towards this being a multi decade buildup for one world government

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Project Blue Beam is by far the most plausible explanation.

Besides. What subject was ever documented exclusively on youtube and tiktok and then actually turned out to be true?

Almost everything is fake and gay now, but if its only on youtube and tiktok, its especially fake and gay.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Humans don't have the imagination to envision what truly alien really is. All these encounters, supposed interactions, etc. are laced with humans trying to imagine what these things would be like (so that they keep trying to sell the psyop) and ultimately assigning human motivations, mannerisms and impulses to "aliens".
Right, I often use the analogy of if someone asked a person from the 1800s what space travel would look like, they would probably envision hot air balloons and canons launching people into space. They had no concept of rockets, etc. Same for us -- there is absolutely no way we can imagine what an ET technological species, that's potentially millions of years more advanced than us, would be using. The idea they are flying around the galaxy ala Star Trek is probably ridiculous.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Right, I often use the analogy of if someone asked a person from the 1800s what space travel would look like, they would probably envision hot air balloons and canons launching people into space. They had no concept of rockets, etc. Same for us -- there is absolutely no way we can imagine what an ET technological species, that's potentially millions of years more advanced than us, would be using. The idea they are flying around the galaxy ala Star Trek is probably ridiculous.

Yeah I have a feeling that if aliens actually came to earth, there would be no spaceships involved at all.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah I have a feeling that if aliens actually came to earth, there would be no spaceships involved at all.
Although I do like the idea that Galaxy Quest had -- a species so advanced, they decide to build the Enterprise modeled after the TV show, er, historical archives.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Update on the Vegas thing by the way, families blurry video of the event. Sucks that it's hard to really make anything out, but they sure seem legitimately terrified.

1686749523656.png

Man, everything about this incident is fishy AF. The people filming their backyard sounded legit freaked the fuck out. I took a few semesters of acting and usually when I watch UFO-related testimonials I spot various tells that the person is making shit up. These people had nothing in their body language or voices that indicated they were lying about anything. The black vans, the edited 911 call on the news, the blacked-out body cam footage, the fact that nobody can reach them now... yeah, I don't know what was in their backyard, and the falling object looks like a meteorite, but it's telling how fast the authorities went into "coverup mode" on this one.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Space travel is so ungodly difficult and unwieldy that it'd make a lot more sense to move through wormholes or otherwise distort space to travel vast distances. Have drones explore the cosmos, when an interesting planet is found, "bookmark" it by setting up a wormhole/distortion in its periphery and then just warp there through that for further insight.

Traveling around at warp-speed might be impossible (might not, I don't believe in the "cosmic speed limit" nearly as much as I believe in a human ingenuity limit). And even if you get it done, there's too much debris in space. Pebbles turn into basically beams of death if they go through a high-speed ship. I think all of our sci-fi of space travel has been off the mark and not remotely how it'd work in reality.

• 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ohhh man, I'm 3rd generation Kingman AZ and I've never heard of that supposed crash here in 53. My dad was born in 54, I'll have to ask him tomorrow if he ever heard about any of that. Super interesting to hear about it in your own backyard.

It wasn't a crash if that makes a difference. They landed and gave the US the craft to study and a few aliens stayed around to answer questions. It's possible that the scientists behind the Manhattan project stayed around and moves over to working on alien reproduction vehicles.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
It wasn't a crash if that makes a difference. They landed and gave the US the craft to study and a few aliens stayed around to answer questions. It's possible that the scientists behind the Manhattan project stayed around and moves over to working on alien reproduction vehicles.
Well, someone is doing either a shit job of asking questions or answering them.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
View attachment 477922

Man, everything about this incident is fishy AF. The people filming their backyard sounded legit freaked the fuck out. I took a few semesters of acting and usually when I watch UFO-related testimonials I spot various tells that the person is making shit up. These people had nothing in their body language or voices that indicated they were lying about anything. The black vans, the edited 911 call on the news, the blacked-out body cam footage, the fact that nobody can reach them now... yeah, I don't know what was in their backyard, and the falling object looks like a meteorite, but it's telling how fast the authorities went into "coverup mode" on this one.

The indentation in their backyard they claim was the landing site has been visible on satellite images for 18 months at least. They're probably full of shit.

• 1Like