The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Gets the noggin joggin

I'm not saying I believe any of the whacky shit like flat/hollow earth but truthfully and honestly at this point I'm willing to question just about everything we know about our existence. Just the last 6 or so years alone is enough to make me look back at history and doubt a LOT of what we're told and taught. You're not going to tell me our history isn't chock full of lying motherfuckers who wrote a lot of that history.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Gets the noggin joggin

Tired Over It GIF

Screenshot_20231125-183047~3.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
*insert smarmy ‘akchually’ comment about geometry and representations of objects in lesser dimensions than they exist in.*

Also, I haven’t gotten around to reading this yet

• 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah but it's like some content hungry journalist, idiot politian on a committee, a guy in charge of a pointless office at the CIA or anonymous whistleblower.

It's never someone giving specifics of where these things were recovered or what they can do.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Yeah but it's like some content hungry journalist, idiot politian on a committee, a guy in charge of a pointless office at the CIA or anonymous whistleblower.

It's never someone giving specifics of where these things were recovered or what they can do.
One day you'll realize plebs like you and me were never meant to learn this information. Maybe not, it's you, after all.

• 1Truth!