The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had a box of their chai a few weeks ago, not bad, but they put soy lecethin in there. Messin with my fasting.

Didn't know they made planes too.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A Rendlesham Forest thingy that this dude is part of. It's quite long but pretty interesting. Essentially a dude that was there and affected by what occurred is trying to skirt his military NDAs via this.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Proof Disney is in on it. Obviously sending messages to their overlords.
1709577594698.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Never even heard of Bigelow.

Well, besides BAM BAM BIGELOW
He's a scientifically illiterate real estate developer who had funded a mixture of real and crazy projects, from an inflatable ISS module that's still attached to Native American Werewolf portals at Skinwalker Ranch.

He's friends with someone in the US Government (Harry Reid) and convinced them to waste some money looking for UFOs.

Every project he's worked on has been sold off or shut down with no results, even the ISS module was a test for his space hotel that isn't happening now.

• 1Midwit

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, he's one of the biggest jokes in "aerospace." The only one I can think of that is worse is that flat-earther guy that built his own rocket.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This just seems like attempting to prove a negative. Well, not a negative, but a lack of something. A void perhaps!

What if the "evidence" is "We looked, but there was nothing there. Thus, we did not recover any craft or biological evidence." You guys would just claim that's a coverup too, even if that is legitimately what happened. So how will they ever prove to you that there is nothing? Even if every lab and military installation were opened to the public (never happen, but let's say it did), you'd still believe there were secret ones somewhere that they were keeping you away from, so how can anyone ever prove there is nothing?

And saying, "Yes, we saw those lights in the sky that you guys filmed. We don't know what they are, and we have nothing related to them in our possession," is also a legitimate answer that still won't satisfy you, because apparently the least likely answer is the correct one to you guys.

Conversely, it is incredibly easy to prove that something exists by simply producing it. So let's see Element 69420.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
SK is Sean Kirkpatrick

CLASSIFIED AARO HISTORICAL REPORT DELIVERED TO CONGRESS

Capitol Hill sources tell me that AARO yesterday (March 6, 2024) briefed staff to the House Intelligence and Armed Services committees, and staff to the two top party leaders (Speaker Mike Johnson and Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries) on volume 1 of the UAP historical report, and transmitted the classified version to those parties. (I think it is safe to assume that the parallel parties in the Senate also received the classified report on March 6.) Notably, a request went back to the Pentagon asking that the classified report be sent also to certain other House committees, presumably including the House Oversight Committee, but I have no information as to whether or how the Pentagon responded to that request. The unclassified version of the report will be released on Friday, March 8.