The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Huh, this shouldn't be viewable in public.

20240309_070802.jpg
20240309_070800.jpg
20240309_070758.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Over the years I have had different answers to the "What superpower would you choose," question, but now I think it would be to have irrefutable proof of the truth of any matter I chose to question, that everyone who saw it would believe.
They would say that the superpower saying "No Aliens" is proof that either Aliens must be in control of the superpower to cover it up, or they are interdimensional hollow earth lizardmen.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, all these people have the same expression and dead eyes (yet oddly sparkly). It's like the fucking Pod People in here.
Or anyone who plays practices a smile for pictures. Mine is awful and I look like some combo of a psycho and gentle simpleton. I have to come up with something at least amusing, and it can only be held briefly.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
SK is Sean Kirkpatrick

CLASSIFIED AARO HISTORICAL REPORT DELIVERED TO CONGRESS

Capitol Hill sources tell me that AARO yesterday (March 6, 2024) briefed staff to the House Intelligence and Armed Services committees, and staff to the two top party leaders (Speaker Mike Johnson and Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries) on volume 1 of the UAP historical report, and transmitted the classified version to those parties. (I think it is safe to assume that the parallel parties in the Senate also received the classified report on March 6.) Notably, a request went back to the Pentagon asking that the classified report be sent also to certain other House committees, presumably including the House Oversight Committee, but I have no information as to whether or how the Pentagon responded to that request. The unclassified version of the report will be released on Friday, March 8.
When I see someone use that line, I know they are full of shit

1710031641347.png

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Or anyone who plays practices a smile for pictures. Mine is awful and I look like some combo of a psycho and gentle simpleton. I have to come up with something at least amusing, and it can only be held briefly.
Just stare wide eyed like you're about to murder someone.