The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Grapevine says that even if the Escapist loses money he basically is guaranteed income. Which is why he can take on lots of side projects like game development and writing novels.

That makes sense. Do I recall actually listening to MovieBob over there a loooong time ago and he was actually sane and coherent? Now he is a constant fedora-tipping SJW cuck the likes of which man cannot abide.

It's like Cracked.com. That fucking place may have been a mass of "lists" but there were some incredibly hilarious articles being published. It only took maybe 3 months while that place circled the bowl before all the good stuff got flushed and all that was left was progressive SJW horseshit. That made me sad.

Anyway, poor Rich is really looking wan in the last two videos. That dude needs to lose 100 lbs and make a little effort because I feel like we may lose his comedy too soon.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Escapist is a haven for progressive driven bullshit isn't it? I mean Zero Punctuation is the only redeeming product remaining and I have often wondered why Crenshaw didn't pull chute several years ago. They have to be giving him lots and lots of golden chains money.

Do you actually listen to ZP reviews? If Croshaw isn't a progressive stooge himself then he puts on a really convincing act the way he non-sequitors about Trump so often or talks about CoD being a white power fantasy.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Do you actually listen to ZP reviews? If Croshaw isn't a progressive stooge himself then he puts on a really convincing act the way he non-sequitors about Trump so often or talks about CoD being a white power fantasy.

Yeah, I know, but in aggregate his reviews are still funny and on point. It stays relatively minimal. I mean, if it gets overt and retarded I will move on, it doesn't take much for ME to pull chute on someone. But I've held in there so far. Crenshaw, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, Crenshaw IS the escapist.

Have to look at jacks. He might be a good add to their tirefire.

It's not like I hate the escapist on principle.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm still going to give the video a try as they haven't updated in a while but I'm completely done with Culkin. Seeing him for the opening pre-credit bit having not noticed the thumbnail was immediate disappointment approaching "I should just do something else."

iannis

Musty Nester
He's still not that bad. Yeah, he's not great. But the brought in the mustache guy for this one who's shown up once or twice before to make up for it.

Mustache guy is crass as fuck, lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Episode was alright but I got really worried at the opening Jenga bit. Mack's really bad when he's a focus.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Not getting the hate on Mack, he's pretty funny at times, not my favorite but definitely not a reason for me to skip a video. Highlight of the video was "butt fucking at Fuck Butt Point", thanks to Mustache Guy.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caliane

autism probably, or maybe just childstar/never learned how to interact with people/low self esteem.

He looks uncomfortable all the time. He does that thing, where they dont really get human interaction. He'll mimic jokes and behaviors of everyone else to the point of being overly repetitive. young kids do it as well. like its probably most noticable in this one, when calling out the run time of the tapes. jay does it first. as he has context and experience watching this shit, and knows how tedious a long runtime on this stuff can be. Mack then starts repeating Jays expressions, and groans at long run times. But its pure mimicry, because he has no context for it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
autism probably, or maybe just childstar/never learned how to interact with people/low self esteem.

He looks uncomfortable all the time. He does that thing, where they dont really get human interaction. He'll mimic jokes and behaviors of everyone else to the point of being overly repetitive. young kids do it as well. like its probably most noticable in this one, when calling out the run time of the tapes. jay does it first. as he has context and experience watching this shit, and knows how tedious a long runtime on this stuff can be. Mack then starts repeating Jays expressions, and groans at long run times. But its pure mimicry, because he has no context for it.

Culkin also brings along that other tool that sits on the couch but they only once let sit on the discussion panel. He just compounds my dislike when Culkin shows up - because his hanger-ons are just as annoying. This other guy reminds me of that loud, retarded friend someone always brings to the party that interjects to everyone's stories with the worst anecdotes.

I seem to vaguely recall mustache guy works or worked with them in the past? Still does? Space Cop? Don't remember.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I seem to vaguely recall mustache guy works or worked with them in the past? Still does? Space Cop? Don't remember.

Yessir. I didn't really care for him in the previous BotW episode he gained a lot of ground with Fuck Butt Point.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Mustache guy was good, he knows how to be funny.

Those bits where he was lifting up the bottle of Bourbon and drinking it straight, had me rolling.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe Len will be back soon. He's got a new movie in the works with an MVP cast.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users