The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

spronk

FPS noob
holy shit mike went in hard at the end that was great. I'm really glad the two of them liked Parasite so much, I enjoyed it but I think it'll be even better on a rewatch at home

I hope it also means the zombie train TV show thats a spinoff from his movie gets a bigger push/release

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh they brutalized that redneck. Lol.

I had to look away for a minute and when I looked back waukeen was talking about milk!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God I never get sick of them trashin Kevin Smith

Lol @ him blocking them on Twitter

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wow, this is actually a really sad episode. its like 2 old guys talking about all the friends they had growing up who are now dead and they are remembering all the good times they had together. which is exactly what this is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Not gonna watch it, but it sounds like a movie custom made for teenage stoners.

Or else it was a movie made BY adult(ish) stoners.

Sometimes I think they need a pothead in their extended group. Because the lens of alcohol explains a lot, but it can't explain everything.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What the fuck was with the robot’s voice as well? I’d be dead from the drug od I’d need to voluntarily watch that movie.

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
It looks like a movie of cheap stereotypes. That voice is a bastardization of Jerry Lewis and his "Hey Laaaady!" They're trying to make a Jew joke with the robot that can detect gold.

It was a 90's movie. I haven't watched it, but the clips of it make me think it's a really low brow stoner movie for freshmen in college.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It looks like a movie of cheap stereotypes. That voice is a bastardization of Jerry Lewis and his "Hey Laaaady!" They're trying to make a Jew joke with the robot that can detect gold.

It was a 90's movie. I haven't watched it, but the clips of it make me think it's a really low brow stoner movie for freshmen in college.
i think they just went with the New York City theme and so they stuck all the stereotypes they assumed were roaming around there and made their robot on the basis that people from NYC could relate to a gold hunting jew. otherwise i got nothing. that movie was just nonsense. its like something i would watch as a very small child and laugh at because whacky shit was happening every minute.

• 1Like