Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Last night for $15

rrr_img_3438.jpg

rrr_img_3438.jpg

rrr_img_3438.jpg

Moth_sl

shitlord
I've been considering one of these for my house, but I am super over the top OCD with keeping it clean and in good condition. This is the type that anchors itself against a door moulding, yes? Does it leave any marks?
Yes it will, as the foam padding starts to wear out it will leave black smudges on your door frame. This is easily avoided by placing thick socks over the ends where it touches the wall. I've never seen any marks left by the top of the bar.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes it will, as the foam padding starts to wear out it will leave black smudges on your door frame. This is easily avoided by placing thick socks over the ends where it touches the wall. I've never seen any marks left by the top of the bar.
Yeah, I have a similar bar that also leaves big black smudges where the padding touches the frame.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Oh yeah, might as well add this to this thread. I really like this pic I took of The Walking Dead Collector's Edition that I picked up on this past Tuesday.

The book is heavy as fuck.

WQbR0.jpg

WQbR0.jpg

Silence_sl

shitlord
Finished off ordering stuff for my GF's Xmas stocking, a bunch of Lanc?me stuff. She doesn't buy fancy stuff like this for herself (now I know why), but she loves it.

From January till June, I will be recycling pictures of the two and a half saltine crackers that I bought for myself.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Finally got around to buying a new bag. Other one lasted 4 years - hope this one lasts as long. Good balance of weight/give. Bought some new bag gloves as well, but they aren't worth posting.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Think it was $80 or something? Got it at a local sporting goods store. They had MMA bags as well (70lbs), but they didn't feel solid enough for me (they were much cheaper). This one is 80lb's and feels just about right. Need to find a good speed bag, but will probably need to order online.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've been considering one of these for my house, but I am super over the top OCD with keeping it clean and in good condition. This is the type that anchors itself against a door moulding, yes? Does it leave any marks?
No marks so far, have had it for a month and have white walls.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bought the woman a Wii Fit. Tired of hearing her complain that her mother has one and she doesn't. BITCH.