The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1719497961345.png

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I said I would post my trades in case people care, I know this board is big on putting money where our mouth is, etc....

Anyway two small plays now:

1.) A long on RKLB: Plan here is to sell far before expiration if I can get a small movement back up. Even a +0.20 move would be more than 10% which is fine by me. Obviously if RKLB goes in a tear at some point that would be lovely, but that's not my realistic play
1719499181132.png

2.) A spread on Netflix: This one is not profitable yet and I did pick it up yesterday(sorry not a real-time post). For those not familiar with spreads the overall risk is about 11,000$ and the maximum gain is a bit over 2k, I would close it out at 1.5k, basically looking for a 15% gain, so the sooner I can close the better. While spreads can be good if you predict the right direction of movement, I don't really like waiting until expiration to collect if at all possible, hard to complain about profit though.
1719499385904.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
1.) A long on RKLB: Plan here is to sell far before expiration if I can get a small movement back up. Even a +0.20 move would be more than 10% which is fine by me. Obviously if RKLB goes in a tear at some point that would be lovely, but that's not my realistic play
View attachment 534450
Foler finally got me to check out RKLB, I usually do a lot of options but I just bought 400 shares to take a ride.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have some shares as well, 500 @ 3.92$, so I am up 20%+ there, but that's 400$ (only 2k to get the 500 shares) so I am just letting them ride. I did not buy enough shares to ever produce anything great financially.

I would sell some risky CC on them but the volatility is extremely low so there is 0 money to be made there. If they do succeed as a company and continue rising that would be my plan with the actual shares, risky CC where even assignment locks in my 20%+ gains

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Gaming Ghost>
My minor stock shitpost for the day.....

1719542644662.png

I'll just say one of the individual stock plays I hold a bit of.... had a very nice day.

• 3Mother of God
  • 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
I said I would post my trades in case people care, I know this board is big on putting money where our mouth is, etc....

Anyway two small plays now:

View attachment 534450

2.) A spread on Netflix: This one is not profitable yet and I did pick it up yesterday(sorry not a real-time post). For those not familiar with spreads the overall risk is about 11,000$ and the maximum gain is a bit over 2k, I would close it out at 1.5k, basically looking for a 15% gain, so the sooner I can close the better. While spreads can be good if you predict the right direction of movement, I don't really like waiting until expiration to collect if at all possible, hard to complain about profit though.
View attachment 534451
Glad to see others picking up RKLB.