The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Some people ask me why I am still bullish on Trinseo. Especially as they fell through the $2.50 I said was the bottom.

One of their SVPs is called Arthas.

That's it. That's the reason.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Some people ask me why I am still bullish on Trinseo. Especially as they fell through the $2.50 I said was the bottom.

That’s what he’s called or that’s his name?

• 1Worf

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Waited for it to drop from 124.80, entered at 122.92 by watching orders on Bookmap

View attachment 534983

and it slingshotted up like 20 seconds later

View attachment 534982

trailing sell order locked in, back to shitposting
As someone who’s used Bookmap for a few years now, don’t get faked out thinking you’re identifying orders with any significance there. Those big orders on whole and half dollar increments are just algos.

There is certainly value watching the book like this, but you need to set that right column to SVP (session volume profile). That will tell you how many shares have traded at those prices on the day.

When you are trying to identify strong levels of support, you should first be doing this in your charting in longer timeframes, and THEN using bookmark to validate those levels to some degree. The most critical factor is looking at that order book and its size relative to what’s trading. Seeing some 100k buy order block is fucking meaningless if it’s already traded 300k+ at multiple other levels. You really want to see outsized order volume sitting on that level orders of magnitude larger than what it’s trading around.

Also to note, these are just open orders. Many traders use hidden orders (my broker allows this) and algos outright can just push prices around without leaving big open orders out there.

It’s a great tool, but know its use relative to volume being traded. It’s also a great visual to watch order spoofing, which is technically illegal, but you can watch it happen every single day in front of your eyes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

So you spent half a year trying to trick people into buying this shitty penny stock because of some LARP in your head.

I don't normally petition for anyone to be kicked out of sections of a site but in a subforum that people take seriously, where bad financial advice can destroy lives and families, intentionally malicious financial advice would seem to justify getting your ass thrown out of here.

But that's just me.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So you spent half a year trying to trick people into buying this shitty penny stock because of some LARP in your head.

I don't normally petition for anyone to be kicked out of sections of a site but in a subforum that people take seriously, where bad financial advice can destroy lives and families, intentionally malicious financial advice would seem to justify getting your ass thrown out of here.

But that's just me.

Are you dumb?

A) that was obviously a joke. You do know who Arthas Menethil is don't you?
B) it's the shit posting thread
B2) find me one mention of TSE in the main thread
C) the same shit post thread you created because your posting style isn't compatible with the main thread
D) I've worked with that company since before their IPO and have followed their fortunes for over a decade
E) if someone bought at $2.50 and then sold at 3.50 they'd have made.... Profit. 45% in fact which is bigger than any gain you've posted
F) there were smaller gains to be made since then
G) I'm still invested at and expect the stock to bounce back at some point in the future

It's nice to know that you're able to ignore all the malicious autistic, degenerate, dog fucker, asshat slurs to view me as an authority figure on this forum that people take seriously enough to invest life changing sums of money on a stock that has dropped from $60-70 to $4 -> $2 in the past year.

You should be embarrassed by your reaction and morons that cry wolf are the ones that should be thread banned

1719920752958.png

Omg I'm such a degenerate, malicious, dog fucking autistic asshat to think a stock that went from 2.50 to 3.78 could repeat that after falling back down.

Your reaction is up there with Cad Cad having a meltdown because his title got fucked with, fyi

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Are you dumb?

A) that was obviously a joke. You do know who Arthas Menethil is don't you?
B) it's the shit posting thread
B2) find me one mention of TSE in the main thread
C) the same shit post thread you created because your posting style isn't compatible with the main thread
D) I've worked with that company since before their IPO and have followed their fortunes for over a decade
E) if someone bought at $2.50 and then sold at 3.50 they'd have made.... Profit. 45% in fact which is bigger than any gain you've posted
F) there were smaller gains to be made since then
G) I'm still invested at and expect the stock to bounce back at some point in the future

It's nice to know that you're able to ignore all the malicious autistic, degenerate, dog fucker, asshat slurs to view me as an authority figure on this forum that people take seriously enough to invest life changing sums of money on a stock that has dropped from $60-70 to $4 -> $2 in the past year.

You should be embarrassed by your reaction and morons that cry wolf are the ones that should be thread banned

View attachment 535120

Omg I'm such a degenerate, malicious, dog fucking autistic asshat to think a stock that went from 2.50 to 3.78 could repeat that after falling back down.

Your reaction is up there with Cad Cad having a meltdown because his title got fucked with, fyi

1. I think so low of you that I believe you would actually pick a stock because someone possibly shares a name with a Wow character.

2. Shitposting doesnt mean posting malicious financial advice. Different posting style doesnt mean posting financially ruinous advice.

Seems like you are very emotionally invested into this stock. Maybe you should work that out with your therapist with the other million things that are fucked up in your head.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1. I think so low of you that I believe you would actually pick a stock because someone possibly shares a name with a Wow character.

2. Shitposting doesnt mean posting malicious financial advice. Different posting style doesnt mean posting financially ruinous advice.

Seems like you are very emotionally invested into this stock. Maybe you should work that out with your therapist with the other million things that are fucked up in your head.

It went up 45% so please tell me how that was malicious.

And Arthas Menethil was introduced in warcraft 3. He didn't show up in wow until wotlk

". I think so low of you that I believe you would actually pick a stock because someone possibly shares a name with a Wow character."

So which is it, either I'm an asshat that everyone ignores or I'm the pied piper leading everyone like rats to financial ruin

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
NVDA down to its support level of 121ish this morning

I just picked up 500 shares, looking to ride it to 123ish by 1 PM and then punch out till Friday

Warning, market closes at 1 PM today and is closed completely tomorrow for 4th of July