The Video Thread

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I found, and extracted, this from the "Your daily dose of internet" YouTube channel.

woo-hoo.gif

EDIT : I dunno why I find it so funny, but I do.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

"They not like us" is right. Just fucking gross. Then of course the black people jumping on the band wagon trying to amp him up with world records BS. World Record for being one unclean, nasty fucking heathen. Western culture has promoted healthy and clean practices for centuries and every time I turn around, some other culture in the world is trying to bring their bullshit into western culture. When you realize that even France didnt use a fucking fork till the 1500's and think "damn that wasnt that long ago" only to realize the world still has fucking retard "cultures" that eat everything with their hands. I can hear a Hindu Asmongold now "Why would I wash my hands? My dicks already nasty!"

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
"They not like us" is right. Just fucking gross. Then of course the black people jumping on the band wagon trying to amp him up with world records BS. World Record for being one unclean, nasty fucking heathen. Western culture has promoted healthy and clean practices for centuries and every time I turn around, some other culture in the world is trying to bring their bullshit into western culture. When you realize that even France didnt use a fucking fork till the 1500's and think "damn that wasnt that long ago" only to realize the world still has fucking retard "cultures" that eat everything with their hands. I can hear a Hindu Asmongold now "Why would I wash my hands? My dicks already nasty!"

Shitting in streets, wiping asses with bare hands, eating with hands ON THE GROUND, no concept of indoor plumbing, bathing next to dead bodies in the Ganges. Not one of these lazy pigs stops and thinks to clean their fucking neighborhoods up, content to live in utter filth their entire lives.

My neighbor is in her 80's tends to her yard every day. 90F and she's out there fiddling around. This really tells you something when billions of people can't do what an 80+ y/o woman with a walker can do.

If I had Thanos' glove, the planet would be at least 5 billion people lighter in the snap of a finger.

Trash dump. NOT a mountain. These people haven't grasped the concept of digging a hole:
dfsg (1).jpeg

Rotting bodies are common sights in India:
dfsg (1).jpg

Hey honey, let's fuck, have kids, and raise them in complete feculence:
dfsg (2).jpg

African Skyscraper, circa 2024:
dfsg (3).jpg

Clean up the streets? Fuck that, build raised walkways instead of getting off lazy ass and cleaning things up:
ergft.jpeg

Standard US Joggerville:
poor-american-slum-in-holyoke-massachusetts-denis-tangney-jr-3496332129.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Shitting in streets, wiping asses with bare hands, eating with hands ON THE GROUND, no concept of indoor plumbing, bathing next to dead bodies in the Ganges. Not one of these lazy pigs stops and thinks to clean their fucking neighborhoods up, content to live in utter filth their entire lives.

My neighbor is in her 80's tends to her yard every day. 90F and she's out there fiddling around. This really tells you something when billions of people can't do what an 80+ y/o woman with a walker can do.

If I had Thanos' glove, the planet would be at least 5 billion people lighter in the snap of a finger.

Trash dump. NOT a mountain. These people haven't grasped the concept of digging a hole:
View attachment 535728

Rotting bodies are common sights in India:
View attachment 535729

Hey honey, let's fuck, have kids, and raise them in complete feculence:
View attachment 535730

African Skyscraper, circa 2024:
View attachment 535731

Clean up the streets? Fuck that, build raised walkways instead of getting off lazy ass and cleaning things up:
View attachment 535732

Standard US Joggerville:
View attachment 535733
Standard Whiteyvilles:

048ba247-bd85-47c3-83c1-add38db0d35a-254430658.jpg
85ebef6d-5262-49d4-8b2b-b952aa424e9a-652813339.jpg
602864aa52a2a4e81545da5d38689087-2204946706.jpg
IMG_9091-min-2882713916.jpg
o846tkig2u661-972886819.jpg
tryh.jpg

I don't know about ya'll, but I am well past sick and tired of people telling us that whitey is the source of all the problems in the world.

• 11Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 12 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>

Das v racist of u sir

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users