The Video Thread

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I guess I have a thing for these. They need to get AI onboard making the full movie.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't buy houses on stilts over the fucking ocean. Sign up to my news letter for more financial tips

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
all those homes are airbnb's anyway, fuck em
Cousin on my stepdad's side owns a house there and runs a nice little Pizza Shop year round. Good Pizza, but nothing special. Living there is not my cup of Tea, but he's got a beautiful wife and kids. So I feel like he's pretty happy. Just saying, they arent all AirBNB.

But that house? I would love to know the story on it. Entirely too close to the water. Where the fuck was the sandbar? I know real estate hadnt popped through the fucking roof in 2018, but under 400k for beachfront property at OBX is still WILD as fuck. Comes off as a screaming red flag to me. But I've never bought beach front property in my life, so I have no idea what kind of inspections and guarantee's need to be in place to actively buy one. Im not even sure that without a sandbar, being that close to the water, would they actually have an insurance company willing to cover them.

Unlike the video below where insurance probably was on their side.