The Video Thread

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember Konstantin Kisin being put on a list (image) of shame, on this very board, because he was jewish. The guy is a fucking hero, and one of the few voices pointing out the insanity of europe. This journalist clearly wants to put the blame on the people pointing out the problems, completely oblivious to the actual cause of the problems. Fucking media agendas.

Yes, I'm fucking angry. I live in europe, and the insanity of the policies have been obvious for decades, but anyone who points it out are shamed as racists. We deserve the worst.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I remember Konstantin Kisin being put on a list (image) of shame, on this very board, because he was jewish. The guy is a fucking hero, and one of the few voices pointing out the insanity of europe. This journalist clearly wants to put the blame on the people pointing out the problems, completely oblivious to the actual cause of the problems. Fucking media agendas.

Yes, I'm fucking angry. I live in europe, and the insanity of the policies have been obvious for decades, but anyone who points it out are shamed as racists. We deserve the worst.

That interview is fucking painful. I had to fast forward a bit in the middle. Kisin at least puts the guy's feet to the fire at the end of it.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

pwe

That interview is fucking painful. I had to fast forward a bit in the middle. Kisin at least puts the guy's feet to the fire at the end of it.
I follow politics and my Facebook feed is equally painful. Every. Single. Day. Yes, it is that bad in europe. Europe seems to be lost already, it is just a matter of the slow painful decline.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I follow politics and my Facebook feed is equally painful. Every. Single. Day. Yes, it is that bad in europe. Europe seems to be lost already, it is just a matter of the slow painful decline.
From an outsider's view, the UK and Europe appear to have almost NO freedoms or liberties or rights, if you are native. Immigrants get everything and do whatever they want. Taxes are insane. Laws are insane. Policies or almost everything are insane. Do the people in charge want a dystopia, or are they completely dillusional?

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

pwe

From an outsider's view, the UK and Europe appear to have almost NO freedoms or liberties or rights, if you are native. Immigrants get everything and do whatever they want. Taxes are insane. Laws are insane. Policies or almost everything are insane. Do the people in charge want a dystopia, or are they completely dillusional?
I don’t know anyone who are personally hit by this. If you are lower class or worried about Islam you get hit hard, but most people just don’t know because they are neither. In England they have recent riots, though, because both these groups are much larger than here.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didn't look back so good chance this is a repost, but damn....as a child of the 80's I want this movie so badly.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 13 users