The Video Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
From having watched a few of these, it looks like they are doing this NPC idle animation and then reacting to the stickers that come up with some predetermined reaction as many times as the sticker is sent.

Wonder if the stickers are paid.

• 2Picard
  • 1WTF
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Quit my job and act like a total asshat on cam for an hour a day for the next month or whenever this trend poofs?

Comedy Central Yes GIF by Drunk History

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Quit my job and act like a total asshat on cam for an hour a day for the next month or whenever this trend poofs?

Comedy Central Yes GIF by Drunk History

I struggle to understand where the money comes from. I believe it is a mix of donations and advertising, but is it really? If it is donations, who in the fuck is actually paying to watch somebody do this shit? As much as I despise only fans I at least understand some fat slob who can't find a woman would donate 10$ to see a girl shove a highlighter up her ass, but this?

I'm convinced the problem is not the internet, but just that the dredges of society now have a "voice" or presence they never had when one was forced to interact with other humans "in person". Same with these fucking GoFundMe's for career criminals. I just don't get it. This must be a sign I am about 3 years from the "get off my lawn" level of old age :(

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Ever been to a petting zoo? They have these little bits of animal feed/treats that people pay to then hand over to the caged/penned in creature to watch it "do something".

That's what this is. People are paying to hand feed these human animals little peices of virtual candy/wtf ever, and watch them do a thing.

It's just a digital zoo now, so 10,000 people can do it simultaneously and all watch one moron "do something".

Humanity is lost, that much is certain, it's only a matter of how stupid it gets before everything collapses under the weight of virtual donuts and chili peppers.

• 5Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ever been to a petting zoo? They have these little bits of animal feed/treats that people pay to then hand over to the caged/penned in creature to watch it "do something".

That's what this is. People are paying to hand feed these human animals little peices of virtual candy/wtf ever, and watch them do a thing.

It's just a digital zoo now, so 10,000 people can do it simultaneously and all watch one moron "do something".

Humanity is lost, that much is certain, it's only a matter of how stupid it gets before everything collapses under the weight of virtual donuts and chili peppers.
We are well overdue for a World War for population thinning

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I struggle to understand where the money comes from. I believe it is a mix of donations and advertising, but is it really? If it is donations, who in the fuck is actually paying to watch somebody do this shit? As much as I despise only fans I at least understand some fat slob who can't find a woman would donate 10$ to see a girl shove a highlighter up her ass, but this?

I'm convinced the problem is not the internet, but just that the dredges of society now have a "voice" or presence they never had when one was forced to interact with other humans "in person". Same with these fucking GoFundMe's for career criminals. I just don't get it. This must be a sign I am about 3 years from the "get off my lawn" level of old age :(
My assumption is that it's mostly children spending their allowance on silly shit, like children generally do. That highest earner black chick (Pinkydoll) has a decent rack, so she she is probably big with the the teen age and college age boys as well. Then, as Pancreas said, 10,000 kids giving up there $50 allowance or lunch money to a handful of people, is making them rich.

Not going to link yet another video about it, so here is something unrelated: