LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
christian-serratos-sera-rosita-espinosa.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
That stupid bitch just gave up a silenced pistol and sniper rifle.
On "Rosita". She has done PETA stuff so she is a meat hater and you know what that means on the cookoo scale. Would still tickle her with a duster though.

The best 10 seconds of the episode was the dude telling Eugene how awesome he is and to take a silenced hit to the head 2 seconds later.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
TWD has shitty writers often but no one writes in a main character being a total slutbag as a backstory. I'm guessing she isn't all well liked on the set and is known for screwing everything and they wrote that in.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
TWD has shitty writers often but no one writes in a main character being a total slutbag as a backstory. I'm guessing she isn't all well liked on the set and is known for screwing everything and they wrote that in.
Maybe she's Sarah Connor . Her and Eugene's baby is going to lead the resistance against the walkers.

Cybsled

That stupid bitch just gave up a silenced pistol and sniper rifle.
On "Rosita". She has done PETA stuff so she is a meat hater and you know what that means on the cookoo scale. Would still tickle her with a duster though.

The best 10 seconds of the episode was the dude telling Eugene how awesome he is and to take a silenced hit to the head 2 seconds later.

When you say she has done PETA stuff, do you mean just supporting them, or do you mean participating in their nude women posing as meat campaign? I believe the term is "need pics" ;p

• 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
Wasn't many but they didn't have to airbrush her as much as others. She does have a decent body. Pretty sure they beefed that booty though.

christian-serratos-peta.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Atari 2600 you fucking Luddite!
26, 27, whatever it takes. yeah sorry for the typo, hope i didnt lose my atari street cred. i did have two 2600s (one was a broken one i tried to fix, and sort of did) , a 5200 and 7800 before i went completely to Nintendo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
This shit is fucking terrible. How do people watch this shit

FUCK

I'm pretty much Dexter'd in at the moment. Pot committed. I've invested too much time, and while I know it wont get better and there wont be any payoff, I can't throw away this bad investment. I look at it like I do watching terrible movies, it's almost so bad it's good. Almost.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I feel I should spoiler this even though I talk nothing about specifics or even know where the show is going but more in time line of things to come.
Next week will be very facepalm I feel. Finale should be decent enough with some action but next year will probably be an all time low unless they get some writers who make it interesting. We are talking Season 2 mixed with season 4 type shit and that is due to timeline/comics and not the show.( for once )
Now AFTER next season if they go by the comics the timeline jumps 2 years. Now think about that a minute, not even 2 years has passed since the outbreak yet. Season 9 will be basically a mini reboot of the events in the world due to the amount of time that has transpired.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
they almost can't really afford to do anything but the part B to your post at this point, immediately. I manage 80ish people at work and at this point, like 2 people even talk about watching this show where even 2 years ago it was closer to half my team.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm pretty much Dexter'd in at the moment. Pot committed. I've invested too much time, and while I know it wont get better and there wont be any payoff, I can't throw away this bad investment. I look at it like I do watching terrible movies, it's almost so bad it's good. Almost.

Comic remains decent all the way up the current issue. Trade your investment in the show in and get yourself a trade paperback.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
they almost can't really afford to do anything but the part B to your post at this point, immediately. I manage 80ish people at work and at this point, like 2 people even talk about watching this show where even 2 years ago it was closer to half my team.
The advertisers on The Walking Dead are furious. The show has lost 40% of its viewers since the season opener and the episode last week( 8 days ago ) was down to 10.1 million viewers.
Now that is STILL way above any other tv series on cable, but it is also a 40% drop from the season opening in which over 17 million tuned in.
The true telling of the damage done will be the season finale. If people don't tune into that then you can count those viewers pretty much lost.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i am still in it for the zombies and there were a lack of them this week. we did get lots of girl talk though! yay?

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I do appreciate when they pan up on Rosita and I get a 65" view of dat gap.

The-walking-dead_season-5_episode-5_self-help_bts-8.jpg

She powerful dumb though.

Also: Abraham was banging the hottest chick on the planet, literally considering what's left, and he breaks that off for...Sasha? No bro. No.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users