The Walking Dead

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Was going to put this in the GIF thread but I thought you guys would appreciate it more in here.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont care about these kingdom people, does anyone?
why ad break on one of these nobodies getting killed?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That was weird. Everyone knew who got shot because of how heavy handed the writing was. Didn't care about him too much

At least there was forward progress this week, damn

Lol@zombie auditions. One day dude clearly didn't get the memo and at the beginning he's running around like a spaz

Oldbased

> Than U
Carol is Delta mode confirmed. Even I don't know what they got in store for her but it'll be hard to top the Terminus crap but they know the fans desire of having Carolinator live again.
Morgan is different but he appears to be on full on ninja mode so I'm sure he'll have 1-2 scenes whacking someone with a stick.
3 episodes left and we all see where this is going for the final episode but I feel it'll drag out the entire next year too. Gov 2.0 war.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Delta Force Carol was my favorite part of the show then they took it away from me because of that douche Morgan.

Cybsled

At the end Morgan seemed to be using a knife to sharpen the end of his staff, so I am guessing he is going back into "clear" mode and will lose his zen attitude and turn back into a psycho ;p

And ya, Delta Force Carol needs to make a special return for the Saviors war.

Oldbased

> Than U
At the end Morgan seemed to be using a knife to sharpen the end of his staff, so I am guessing he is going back into "clear" mode and will lose his zen attitude and turn back into a psycho ;p

And ya, Delta Force Carol needs to make a special return for the Saviors war.
Ya the Yapping Dead talk show afterwards hit on Morgan. Basically he cannot commit suicide due to his beliefs and he cannot kill without reason due to his beliefs. Solution is he kills people with reason due to beliefs now.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Was a pretty average episode but I do like the Kingdom and I was happy to see Carol back in the mix. I really loved her back when she was that covert ops types of bad ass chick infiltrating and shit. She has the fire in her belly again and I look forward to seeing her rek shit again.

Seeing Carol snap out of it was more interesting than the two inconsequential deaths. I liked the bearded guy's "fight the saviors penchant" more than the faggot sidekick but no big loss.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My prediction is Rick and the group are going to be close to getting negan and Sasha and Rosita will fuck it up and get killed. Benny hill music ensues

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Total filler episode. Morgan agrees they have to fight, kills the guy trying to get them to fight because his plan to get them to fight backfired. What a tard.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
While the guys friends just stare at Morgan as hes slowly murdering their homie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Considering Morgan was using Hulk rage powers and murdering a man with his BARE HANDS, they probably didn't want to fuck with him lest they suffer the same fate lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think it's supposed to be part shock as well. Peaceful ass Morgan just went psycho on the dude. I'd be like wtf too.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
TBF the king's shock was pretty believable. Really love the LARPing shtick. Reminds me of RPers in EQ.