The Walking Dead

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
My prediction is Rick and the group are going to be close to getting negan and Sasha and Rosita will fuck it up and get killed. Benny hill music ensues
DJT WRONG.
Maybe.
Rick is stalling agressions until he can build his perfect army, but due to second guessing himself and the losses suffered he will never have what he feels is enough to face Negan. He doesn't even have the intel on Negan Sasha, Rosita does/will have.
It's clear Sasha/Rosita are ready to act now as in yesterday. Maybe even last week. Rick however won't be ready until he is forced to be ready. So while your statement is true, Politifact finds it pants on fire wrong, due to time.

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh and weekly spoilage. Warning as always these spoilers contain information likely to put you to sleep. Reading them risks spoiling Zzzzz
Seriously, remember episode 1 when they said you just wait, you'll see shit you've never seen before. Then the whole RISE UP thing came about. Yet all we get is shit. Oh well spoilers.
Q&A Episode 7.14 "The Other Side"

What is Maggie up to in this episode?

She pretty much is taking over the leadership role at the Hilltop right under Gregory's nose, and he knows it too. She's teaching people to fight with knives, visiting with everyone and gaining their confidence.

Does Jesus reveal his sexuality? How does that scene play out?

Yep. He and Maggie are having a conversation and he says that he never felt like he belonged before until now. He used to live in a group home and never really got close to anyone. "Neighbors, friends, boyfriends," as he puts it. Maggie smiles and says he should try it sometime.

Do Maggie and Daryl have any kind of talk about Glenn?

Yes, they have a pretty emotional talk while they're hiding in the cellar from the Saviors. Daryl starts to cry and says it was his fault. Maggie says it wasn't and that Glenn thought Daryl was one of the good things in this world. And Glenn would know because he was one of the good things too. Maggie then hugs Daryl.

When the Saviors show up to get Doctor Carson, what happens?

Simon basically tells Gregory that "a certain somebody of his now needs to be a certain somebody for Negan." Then he announces they're taking Dr. Carson. It is revealed here that the 2 Dr. Carson's are actually brothers just like in the comics. Also, apparently the extra-crispy Dr. Carson may have been an asshole by nature because the Hilltop Carson asks, "What did my brother do? Piss off somebody?" when he finds out his brother is dead.

What do Simon and Gregory discuss?

I think Gregory may be trying to set up Maggie to be killed by the Saviors. He tells Simon that there are some people who may try to take over the Hilltop and that they may not be as cooperative with the Saviors as he has been. Simon wants to know who, but Gregory doesn't tell. However, Simon does tell him that if he ever has any trouble like that to just come and let him know and they'll take care of it. Simon then gives Gregory directions to the Sanctuary.

What happens to Daryl and Maggie when the Saviors arrive?

They hide in the cellar with the help of Enid. The Saviors don't find them.

What happens when Rosita and Sasha carry out their plan? Does anyone get captured?

Rosita and Sasha are able to cut through the fence surrounding the Sanctuary, and Sasha goes through. Then, at the last minute, Sasha bolts the fence back up, and tells Rosita to run. We don't see Sasha captured, but she does run inside one of the buildings and we hear a crapload of gunfire.

Does Eugene turn down a rescue attempt?

Yep. He's with the guy on night watch duty explaining to him about the walkers, and then all of a sudden that guy is shot in the head. Sasha and Rosita appear, cut through the fence, and tells him to go. But he doesn't. He just starts crying and says he didn't ask anyone to rescue him. Then he goes back inside. Dammit, Eugene!

How does the episode end?

It ends with Rosita running from the Sanctuary, crying all the way. Then when she stops she sees a shadow figure with a crossbow. (Daryl? Dwight?)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
im mad that i read those spoilers and wish i was drunk now. looks like maybe 2 minutes of action in that episode. if that.

i seriously don't remember the contents of spoilers after last nights post party drunken shitposting

YESSssSSSSssS

:smuggly:

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
i seriously don't remember the contents of spoilers after last nights post party drunken shitposting

YESSssSSSSssS

:smuggly:
I've found if I read them on Wednesday when I post them I usually forget 90% of the details by Sunday. When in doubt, drink first.
I'm only curious about the reactions of one thing this week TBH.
How will the views respond to Jesus being gay? For a show in massive ratings decline this season I'm not so sure it was a smart move. It may be a nothingburger and small chance it pays off good.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
How will the views respond to Jesus being gay? For a show in massive ratings decline this season I'm not so sure it was a smart move. It may be a nothingburger and small chance it pays off good.

Shouldn't matter really. We've had lesbos on the show and the fans all want Darryl to be gay. So maybe we'll have Jarryl.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

It really won't do anything. If anything

They'll just kill off Aaron's boyfriend and pair Jesus up with him eventually if they need some new relationship drama

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya the only reason I thought it may be a factor...
Been several gay/lesbian on the show and it wasn't an issue. This time however it is a man named Jesus who got that nickname due to his appearance. Figured that may not sit as well.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ya the only reason I thought it may be a factor...
Been several gay/lesbian on the show and it wasn't an issue. This time however it is a man named Jesus who got that nickname due to his appearance. Figured that may not sit as well.

Maybe he identifies as Mexican.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
You like it? I made it

lBYwEDm.gif

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
At this point I'm rooting for Negan to kill Sasha and Rosita.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
IMG_0770.JPG
This ex gf pow wow is real snooze

Cringing hard here

Fuckig pussies didn't take the shot

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Be nice if Negan captured them and after they tell him how awesome they are he pulls out the bat and says, "ya, but which of you can make a sandwich".

• 1Like