The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i thought when the blood is pouring all over him and it looks like he is screaming in excruciating pain that it means he became zombie bait. so what happens, the couple dozen zombies ignore glenn's screams and bite around him til they get bored and bugger off somewhere else?

Cybsled

I thought he wasdead, but TalkingDeadcalled that into question.

I'm guessing Nicholas falls on top of him and they eat Nicholas. No fucking clue how Glenn gets out of that, though

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah I agree

Plus next week looks like a flash back for morgan so they will make us wait two weeks for Closure.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like how Rick is able to take down Morgan's fuck up from last episode while evading death.

Also I am predicting a Glen getaway special on this and he returns to the fray in 2-3 weeks.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's only 3 episodes in, but this season has been a pleasant surprise thus far.
I would love if it would keep this up all season, but all this special effect money being spent in the first few episodes means we are gonna get a bunch of the inter group drama episodes later on.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I thought he wasdead, but TalkingDeadcalled that into question.

I'm guessing Nicholas falls on top of him and they eat Nicholas. No fucking clue how Glenn gets out of that, though
It's really hard to tell but this is probably what happens. I rewatched the scene a few times and Nicholas is definitely on top of Glenn while they're falling. The next shot is from the side where Glenn lands and it looks like no one is on top of him. Then it shows a head on shot of Glenn's face and the torso they're feasting on looks too high up to belong to Glenn, he's not that swole:

P8ClA6K.jpg

Last shot is an aerial shot and you can't see much but all the zombies are reaching towards something at Glenn's waist area and none are messing with his torso/neck/face:

x44QCtc.jpg

I hope he survives, he's one of the few badasses left on the show. If he ends updeadbecause of Nicholas' faggotry my jimmies are going to be rustled.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Zero chance he'sdead

His supposed end was fairly vague(they've never done that with a major character)

And then they purposely schedule an unrelated flashback episode the following week, just to screw with people.

Absolutely no way he'sdead. They don't send off main characters like that.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If they somehow write it that Glenn gets away while zombies are currently feasting on a live human ontop of him this show is officially off the rails. That is worse make believe than the 360 noscope xx420xx MLG bottle rocket.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
If they somehow write it that Glenn gets away while zombies are currently feasting on a live human ontop of him this show is officially off the rails. That is worse make believe than the 360 noscope xx420xx MLG bottle rocket.
It's at the point where nobody really dies because television. Do you really think Andrew Lincoln is ever going to die until season 7/8? whenever stars get their huge contract bump? If they were start they would embrace that and build up the community over the course of a season or two. DS9 that shit. They go out and do things but have a real home base.

stonewall_sl

shitlord
wolves: One of our Zombies went into that ally and never came out again. Mag the Mighty.
Carl: He'sdead. He killed my friend, Glin.
Wolves: He was their king. The last of a blood line that stretches back before the First Men.
Carl: Glin came from a Chinese gold farm.

Tenks

It's at the point where nobody really dies because television. Do you really think Andrew Lincoln is ever going to die until season 7/8? whenever stars get their huge contract bump? If they were start they would embrace that and build up the community over the course of a season or two. DS9 that shit. They go out and do things but have a real home base.
Well Rick's plot armor is a bit thicker than most. Kirkman has said TWD is a story about Rick Grimes and the zombie apocalypse. He's said he cannot kill off Rick because the entire storyline is focused around Rick's experiences. He's even said in past interviews he wishes he didn't take that route and instead made the story more about the world after the apocalypse instead of centering it around a main character because that ties his hands on removing him.

Cybsled

And by extension Carl. The fact that Carl has lived so long means they have to save him for a bit and he will more than likely outlive Rick in the comics.

Tenks

The big question is if the girl Carl likes will lick his eyesocket in the show or not

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Zero chance he'sdead

His supposed end was fairly vague(they've never done that with a major character)

And then they purposely schedule an unrelated flashback episode the following week, just to screw with people.

Absolutely no way he'sdead. They don't send off main characters like that.
I think he isdead.

Steven Yeun isnt listed on next week's credits