The Walking Dead

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Gotta say, I am over the episodic model. It's too short and the time between makes it less compelling once you do get back to it. I'll be waiting for the whole season before I finish this.

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't think of any character that I've wanted to eat a bullet more than Carver.
I was upset during the entire game at all of the wasted opportunities to either kill him, or take him hostage. When he's on the roof, there is such a blatant opportunity to push him over the edge and make it look like an accident that even if I didn't hate the guy I would have considered it.

I also hated dealing with Sarah for the past 2 games. I usually help her, but I treat her like an idiot.

I stayed for the Kenny vs. Carver beatdown, but I was kind of hoping I'd have an option for "that's enough, Kenny, he's dead." I'm trying to play through with Clementine looking at everything as "what would Lee do?"

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I actually wanted Clem to see the whole Carver thing. I started out playing her like I played Lee but that generally ended up poorly. Carver was right in some aspects. Plus i generally just wanted to see Kenny fuck that prick's face up

Cybsled

Ya, I stayed as well for that part. It's time for Clem to become a bit more badass! Btw, is it just me, or does the new girl they meet kinda look like a younger Winona Rider to anyone else?

I also chopped off Kenny's girlfriend's arm after the zombie bit her. I mean, she had nothing to lose at that point ;P

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ya, I stayed as well for that part. It's time for Clem to become a bit more badass! Btw, is it just me, or does the new girl they meet kinda look like a younger Winona Rider to anyone else?

I also chopped off Kenny's girlfriend's arm after the zombie bit her. I mean, she had nothing to lose at that point ;P
I figured they did it to Lee in the first game and that kept him alive longer.

So, maybe I've missed it. Has there been any fucking point to 400 Days? I mean, so far all we've seen is cameos of the characters. At this point I sort of wish I'd killed everyone.

Cybsled

I'm guessing Bonnie joins always then in 400 days. I didn't see the asian prisoner dude, though.

Cybsled

Oh ya, you're right. Doesn't matter, they're all fucked anyways with that zombie horde ;p

Cybsled

Nice, thanks for the heads-up. Time to see how fucked up Caroline gets this episode lol.

Cybsled

Ya

I offed Kenney's girlfriend. I saved Sarah in the trailer park, but helped Jane instead of even trying to help Sarah during the deck collapse. It was pretty obvious she was fucked. I also shot Rebecca, knowing that even though firing a shot in a Mexican standoff isn't a good idea, that if I hesitated than the baby would get munched more than likely. I also let Jane keep the nail file...I figured she might need it and maybe it might help her out later on
wink.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What is the ETA on this being "complete"? I don't really feel like starting until all the episodes are done.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I love this series, and just finished episode 4. But I think next time (if there is a season 3) I am going to hold off until all the episodes are released and buy it on a sale for 10 bucks.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Episode 5 out today.

I ended up shooting Kenny in the face. Everyone else died except the baby. Good luck raising an infant all by yourself Clementine.