The X-Files

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ACTING IMO is ok... writing is ok, seen lots worse.

but itsX-Fileslast weeks episode FELT like anX-FilesEpisode. (well except for those baby flashback things)

wife is having me dvr it since she works until 8:30ish on mondays

note this is the first network show that we've watched Together (on demand for the first two episodes i forgot to set the recording) in....about 10 years.

spronk

FPS noob
wow that was absolutely fantastic and top tierx-files, its a real shame they didn't start the season with it. Hope the next few episodes are as good.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I really enjoyed that episode. It's kinda like they want to run the entire gamut ofX-filesepisodes in the 6 part mini series: the alien/government conspiracy, human experiments, comedy, looks like next week's episode is going to be one of the scary episodes, etc. The only thing that would've made this episode even better is if they gave Bret and Jermaine guest appearances.

P.S. Who the fuck was it that said Anderson looks bad? You see her in her bra and panties? Holy shit she looks great!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok, just started this, the dude and chick huffing spray paint... And the first thing I thought, "Witness!!!!"? Lol

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
As etchazz mentioned above, this appears to have been the comedy episode that spoofed itself and real life. The scene where Mulder is going on and on and on with added comments of what Scully would say while Scully can not get a word in edge wise was great. And then the whole midlife crisis explanation from the lizard man with the added touch of cheesy unexpected sex from a stranger - the ideal situation for any man with a customer as hot as Scully, was straight out of some old Penthouse forums.

Since the episodes are getting better, hopefully there will be no episodes worse than the first one among the last three.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not really all that spoilery but supposed subject matter of the final two episodes.
Next episode is about some kind of domestic terrorism . The final episode is a tie in with the first episode according to the Chris Carter episode I listened to today.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Only two ~plots~ I was wondering about was Scully's blouse cut a certain way or were her nips perking out?

And then she is sitting there showing off some cleavage!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I kinda got the tie in between the "Trash man" and Scully's issues with her mother and giving up her son to adoption, but it kinda made the episode feel disjointed. Hoping next week's episode isn't as weak as the first episode this season, but if it's a tie in, I don't see how it'll be any better. That whole story was just really bad.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was an okay episode. Kind of disappointed it was titled "Home Again" and had Glen Morgan come back, yet had nothing at all to do with the original Home. And if it was supposed he was being a little try hard about it. But I didn't hate it, the Scully mom stuff was pretty depressing.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally getting caught up but god damn episode three was fantastic, really sucks there is only 2 episodes left

spronk

FPS noob
disjointed, messy episode that was way too try hard with "MULDER! OUR SON! MULDER!!!" and the monster of the week was quite trashy

only good episode so far is Were Lizard. its also disappointing there is no back story arc moving things forward every episode. The only reason theX-Filesare back together is because Alex Jones Jr wanted to meet them.

ratings are still on fire though, #1 show last night again. Its pretty much a sure bet at this point we'll be getting moreX-Filesdown the road.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chris Carter said if they do more it will likely be limited run seasons like this one.