The Zionists are whining thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Israel should politely ask the Arabs to leave and migrate to Africa? It never hurts to politely ask. Problem solved. German diplomacy, best diplomacy.
If they say no its blitzkrieg time!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
There are other solutions aswell of course. One might say a Final Solution even.

(Taking this one for the team, Qin)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Maybe Israel should politely ask the Arabs to leave and migrate to Africa? It never hurts to politely ask. Problem solved. German diplomacy, best diplomacy.
Hitler's Madagascar plan? I belive that they scrapped that and went for giant camps...

lol imagine the irony if Israel asked the Palestinians to migrate to Jordan or Egypt and then put them in giant camps when it failed!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad I'm not the only one here that finds irony in Jews having highly controlled camps for another culture whose land they took by force. There's huge differences yeah, but there's a lot of similarities.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yes its a sad and disgusting situation. One I do not see and end too!

Jais

Trakanon Raider
My drunken solution to the Israel issue:

They're there now, "we" (teh powers) made them (a mistake, I agree) but what's done is done. We're not going to renig and form a coalition to root them out. I'd invite the Palis to sack up and make terms. I mean, if they want to keep launching rockets and running on the 1:100 Them v Us casualty ratio, that's on them. If the fucking Irish can grow up after 800 years, so can/should the Palestinians. Do they think that if they lob enough homemade rockets over the border, Israel as a nation will pack it in and call "spumoni?" As of now the Palestinians are playing the "drunk bitch who hits you at the bar then is shocked, outraged and tries to make it seem like she didn't deserve the slap you gave her in return" card for all it's worth. Both sides loose civilians, shit fucking happens when bombs drop and rounds head down range, but one side targets said civilians as a policy and that side will always be the bad dude in my eyes.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
let's take all the Jews not in North America and put them on an island somewhere-wait, hear me out. A beautiful, tropical island. It wouldn't be too hard; there aren't that many Jews in the world. There's only like 13 million of them. And over 6 million of those live in North America, so roughly 7 million. I know, it seems like there's more of them, but there isn't. We can give the Jews a chain of islands to live on. Something in the South Pacific or the Galapagos Islands or somewhere like that. An island where they would like to be. A place that would make them say, "You know, I must say, this isn't so bad, with the crystal-clear blue water, and the fruits plucked straight from the trees and whatnot. It couldbe a little more shaded, yes. But all in all, it's quite nice." Now, here's the stipulation. They only get to live there for two years. In that time, if the lives and economies of every Arab and Eastern European country haven't changed significantly for the better, then they get to go back to where they came from and never be bothered again for the rest of history. You can make fun of their hats, but that's it

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Calling it now, Arabs have their own renaissance, forget the old Shia/Sunni divide and enter into a thousand years of peace, understanding and cooperation.

Or you know, the opposite of that might happen too.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah no they would just go back to hating and killing the Palestinians and each other. Same thing they did for thousands of years.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
My solution , when the oil runs out , carpet bomb the airports and sink anything that floats. Then let the assorted sacks of shit have a battle royale to the death over some worthless patch of sand , with a carrying capacity of a few thousand people . As long as no residual radiation is still wafting around.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bets on how many Palestiniants the Israelis will kill now that those three kids have been found dead?

I'll go for 3000.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Bets on how many Palestiniants the Israelis will kill now that those three kids have been found dead?

I'll go for 3000.
Ban bet? If you are just going to throw numbers out like an asshole.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

I'll go for 3000.
Maybe when the Palestinians stop kidnapping, murdering, and intentionally targeting children they won't have to worry about reprisal? Fucking additional crazy thought: If your opponent carries bigger guns than you, maybe don't fuck with their kids?

The Palis have this strategy down pat, and it works exceptionally well for people who have severe myopia (such as yourself) when it comes to facts and history. The Palis KNOW they're will be Israeli retribution, and they KNOW they will lose more than three lives in the process. They don't care. All they care about is that there be a few pali kids that get caught in the inevitable crossfire so people like yourself can label Israel as the heinous aggressor.

So, if it were your children that got kidnapped and mutilated, what would be the appropriate number for you, asshat?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wombat, if it were your kids and your entire neighborhood's kids who were killed by Israeli retaliation for something you had no part in, what would be the appropriate response?

Neither side is innocent here, but if we're going to make emotional arguments where you place yourself in a victim's shoes, there are a lot more shoes to fill on the Palestinian side than the Israeli one.

vp-violence-timeline-2012-11-23_0.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Who is pretending?
Just about everyone in this thread bitching about Israel. Where the fuck is the African Warlords are winning thread? The fucking Arabs don't even give a shit about Palestine except when it gives and excuse to rip Israel.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Simple, it's more fun to point out hypocrisy than it is to all agree that something is bad.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Wombat, if it were your kids and your entire neighborhood's kids who were killed by Israeli retaliation for something you had no part in, what would be the appropriate response?

Neither side is innocent here, but if we're going to make emotional arguments where you place yourself in a victim's shoes, there are a lot more shoes to fill on the Palestinian side than the Israeli one.

[/QUOTE]Your choice of words is good, I'd like to bring emphasis to the word "retaliation". Whatever reprisal the Israelis conduct, is in retaliation for this act that intentionally targeted children. If there was no aggression, there would be no retaliation, and no hypothetical future dead palis. Bottom fucking line. Israel has show over and over again that if you make peace, and KEEP to it, they won't be the ones to fire a shot. Egypt and Jordan are living, breathing, historical examples of this.

If someone shoots a missile at your house desiring the death of your children, and takes out your kids playing in the yard, then your fire one back, only later to find out you also ended up blowing away some innocents that the terrorists were using for cover, whose hands is their blood on, and were your acts not justified?

This is the same tactic used in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Hide amongst civilians and force unwanted casualties that modern democracies can't stomach.

The muslim extremists intentionally target children. The US/Israel does not, but unfortunately the way they are forced to fight the extremists, civilian casualties are unavoidable.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Simple, it's more fun to point out hypocrisy than it is to all agree that something is bad.
Fair enough. Maybe I just can't see why anyone would be either shocked or upset by anything Israel did or even have a problem with it. Nobody in that region wants peace.