The Zionists are whining thread

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Israel just wants some lebensraum and to be able to shove people into ghettos based on their religion and ethnicity. Is that so wrong?
You sure you Euros aren't juxtaposing your Muslim situation? Because last I checked ghettos is where you guys put your Muslims. Marseilles, Birmingham, banlieus of Paris, and Malmo ring a bell?

Hereare the Palestinian "ghettos" in Israel. Keep reading the Independent and Guardian bro.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Fuck that shit, Pope Francis needs to declare an encyclical calling for a new crusade to reclaim the world's only Spongebob Crabcakes House in the holy land.

Deus Vult!

Deny them a place of worship? Oh the irony.. Three million Muslims visited and prayed at the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem last year. Do you know how many Jews were allowed to visit (not pray) at the Temple Mount situated at the same location? 12,000, under guard no less. Do you know what happens to non Muslims that try and visit?This. The only people that deny the freedom of worship to other religions are the Muslims, this is pretty well documented by now if you've been paying attention.

As for the land, are you referring to the area shared by Jews/Muslims that became Israel, or Gaza/WB that belonged to Egypt/Jordan respectively before it was taken in reparations over the fact they attacked Israel for the 3rd time and failed? Because personally, I consider that Israeli land-- it's what happens when you wage war, multiple times, and lose.
You nit pick shit and not sure if you are doing this just to avoid actual discussions or you really have an agenda of distorting the truth.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Nit-pick? You mean he provided specifics and details. You already admitted you disagree with wahabbists and jihadists, but you still hate jews because of your cultural butthurtitude. So do you just want him to argue on the basis of FEELS instead of the facts that he gave you?

Nit-pick? You mean he provided specifics and details. You already admitted you disagree with wahabbists and jihadists, but you still hate jews because of your cultural butthurtitude. So do you just want him to argue on the basis of FEELS instead of the facts that he gave you?
Yeah not gonna be suckered into his discussion , they are loaded questions and he knows it. He completely avoided the discussion that was purposed by Khalid and that i responded to and even pointed out facts that prove my point but distorting it to support his views. Go away guy , you are not that bright.

Also never said i hated jews , if its hate you want its towards the Israeli goverment that just spews bullshit to further their agenda of getting rid of all Palestinians from their homes and further cater to the masses of idiots that gobble up their bullshit.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
loaded? with what? truth? Frenzied is plenty douchey, but you're a moron. He specifically countered your entire paragraph on dhimmi with the muslim behavior toward people of other religions. They're the least tolerant religion right now. It's original meaning has little relevance. The middle east was once a center of learning and far more tolerant than its european neighbors, but that time has past and its decline began a millenia ago. How they behave today is how we should treat them today.

loaded? with what? truth? Frenzied is plenty douchey, but you're a moron. He specifically countered your entire paragraph on dhimmi with the muslim behavior toward people of other religions. They're the least tolerant religion right now. It's original meaning has little relevance. The middle east was once a center of learning and far more tolerant than its european neighbors, but that time has past and its decline began a millenia ago. How they behave today is how we should treat them today.
The fuck are you blabbering about , that was towards Khorum and his use of the word. Sure it has relevance you idiot , I even pointed out what it means and who it applies too. What YOU think it means is whats irrelevant , cause the definition of it is still the same to where it comes from. Really not that hard to grasp. Wow , yeah fuck this.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The fuck are you blabbering about , that was towards Khorum and his use of the word. Sure it has relevance you idiot , I even pointed out what it means and who it applies too. What YOU think it means is whats irrelevant , cause the definition of it is still the same to where it comes from. Really not that hard to grasp. Wow , yeah fuck this.
You in no way tried to be honest or show truth in this debate.

You first tried to present an equivalence between Israel and the whole of Islam by implying that Israel wants the whole world. This isn't true at all. This while Islam (as you actually did point out) thinks it actually is and wants the entire world.

Then you implied that Israel are the ones holding back Muslims from worship, where in practice Jews right now are given pretty much zero rights to worship in muslim-controlled areas while in jewish-controlled areas muslims are allowed to practice.

Lastly, you tried to pray on how in ancient history, Islam gave some people the right to practice their religion. This is at best a dodge of the issue, as we weren't talking about the past. In the present, especially in the middle east, the "freedom of religion" that muslims give to other religions is more like "if we don't see you and you allow us to tax you to death and you let us do occasional pograms, then you can pray in silence".

Then you have the gall to act like WE are the ones not dealing honestly with this issue? Fuck you.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah not gonna be suckered into his discussion , they are loaded questions and he knows it.
HAHA what isn't a loaded question when it comes to goatfucker logic anyway? Your own loaded questions were all butthurt FEELS responses to everyone else's citations and your most reasonable response was "I dislike wahhabi jihadism but GAS THE JEWS RACEWAR NOW!!!"

Even a cursory look at why every fucking arab country shits on Palestine would make Israel look like a sweetheart anyway. That's why discussions like these always end up with dumbass goatfuckers dropping feelsbombs nonstop. The previous intifadas were provoked when Egyptians and Syrians got tired of their shit and cut off funding. The PLO's Black September movement that attacked the Munich Olympics was named for the time theythey lost 20,000 PLO terrorists trying to take over the Jordanian governmentafter the current King's grandfather generously let them settle in the kingdom. And when secular, democratic Lebanon actually lets them move in what did they get for their troubles? A bloody civil war incited by PLO-backed forces, endless persecution of religious minorities (christians) and decades of effective occupation by Syria. Even the Egyptians are blockading their border with Gaza now because Hamas supported the muslim brotherhood folks that tried to jihadify Egypt.

Meanwhile, take a WILD guess which regional parliament has the most Palestinians holding office.

khalid

Unelected Mod
All that being said, the Israel settlers constantly trying to "settle" new land are disgusting. Hell, the idea of Israel being a religious state is something I find disgusting also.

Just lets move past the stupid "Israel feels like it wants the entire world" or that Israel doesn't let muslims pray or other dumb shit you said.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah not gonna be suckered into his discussion , they are loaded questions and he knows it. He completely avoided the discussion that was purposed by Khalid and that i responded to and even pointed out facts that prove my point but distorting it to support his views. Go away guy , you are not that bright.

Also never said i hated jews , if its hate you want its towards the Israeli goverment that just spews bullshit to further their agenda of getting rid of all Palestinians from their homes and further cater to the masses of idiots that gobble up their bullshit.
Bigotry is hard to explain bro. It's okay you can slink off now.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
All that being said, the Israel settlers constantly trying to "settle" new land are disgusting. Hell, the idea of Israel being a religious state is something I find disgusting also.

Just lets move past the stupid "Israel feels like it wants the entire world" or that Israel doesn't let muslims pray or other dumb shit you said.
Israel is entitled to the entire world. They just don't actively do much about it because they are chosen people and G_d will deliver it to them soon enough.

See when i say they think they are entitiled to the world , i dont mean that in a sense of they want to occupy the world. Should of been more clear in that regard my fault. But in sense they do believe that , as in fuck all others we are jewish we deserve and take everything just because we are chosen. Khorum , shut the fuck up already you give me headaches with your posts. Go away.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously, instead to address what he says, you tell him to go away because he gives you headaches? You can't be expecting to be taken seriously, are you?

Even freaking Stonewall (somewhat) supports his arguments. That's bad, if Stonewall of all people supports his positions better than you do, you really need to step up your game.

khorum

Murder Apologist
pCM6zov.png

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
See when i say they think they are entitiled to the world , i dont mean that in a sense of they want to occupy the world. Should of been more clear in that regard my fault. But in sense they do believe that , as in fuck all others we are jewish we deserve and take everything just because we are chosen. Khorum , shut the fuck up already you give me headaches with your posts. Go away.
Oh, tears of immeasurable sadness! So yummy!

Seriously, instead to address what he says, you tell him to go away because he gives you headaches? You can't be expecting to be taken seriously, are you?

Even freaking Stonewall (somewhat) supports his arguments. That's bad, if Stonewall of all people supports his positions better than you do, you really need to step up your game.
Not sure if you are being serious here , what arguments....the dude is flowing on his own mental juices which only make sense to him. I see nothing to address when the clown is equating some chick being raped at some refugee camp and not being able to report it, to the Israel/Palestine issue and using Dhimmi in some sort of fashion to tie it together so i tried helping him out and tell him what a Dhimmi is.Then he rambles about me wanting to gas jews and my feelz, and some long winded paragraph about fucking nothing really. Yeah not gonna happen.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Oh I don't see anyone else confused by those arguments aside from you.

The fact is since the founding of Israel, the Palestinians have gotten far worse treatment under their Arab "brothers" than even compared to Israel. The Hashemite Jordanians welcomed them into their country and thePLO attempted to overthrow the countryand lost 20,000 people for it. When the Lebanese showed them generosity they DESTROYED that country in a civil war. Even the Egyptians are bombing their tunnels into Gaza because of their support for jihadists. Yet the Israelis allow peaceful Palestinians to work and even live in peace but we're expected to ignore the fact that border crossings into Jordan, Syria and Egypt are just as stringent.

And what was your answer to this? "Waaaaaah MUH FEELS, the jews act so superior and arrogant and CHOSEN that it's like apartheid! Donate to my patreon plzkthx!"

LOL you want a headache?

Guess what? If your Allah actually existed, then why in the fuck did he CHOOSE to give the hated jews such gigantic mutant brains that they're fully40% smarter than the global average? When the jews were crammed in ghettoes lurching from one European pogrom to another andforbidden from holding property, owning a farm or serving as mercenaries----worse conditions than any Palestinian endures today----they not only emerged richer, they evolved 15-20 IQ points smarter than surrounding populations.

If Allah existed, why did he choose to let the Israelis win against impossible odds in 1948? Then why did Allah CHOOSE to hand them Jerusalem in a bullshit impossible victory in 1967 against the whole Arab league that would be unbelievable if it had been a movie script? Finally, even after four years of preparations by the Arab League, guarantees of no outside intervention and total surprise, why did Allah CHOOSE to give the Israelis such a ridiculous implausible victory in the Yom Kippur war?

If Allahdoesexist and has CHOSEN to listen to anyone's prayers, then you'd have to scry his decisions by the shit that's been happening all over your world. You got crazy ISIS fucks selling virgins to foreign opportunists. You got Gulf Petro-tyrants flying around in their flying harems and treating their fellow muslim migrant laborers worse than the pharaohs treated their slaves, and you got almost a million of your people marching to CHRISTENDOM for a chance of a new future because any lands Islam touches, it defiles.

Meanwhile,Israel is turning its deserts into the richest farmland in the region.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh I don't see anyone else confused by those arguments aside from you.

The fact is since the founding of Israel, the Palestinians have gotten far worse treatment under their Arab "brothers" than even compared to Israel. The Hashemite Jordanians welcomed them into their country and thePLO attempted to overthrow the countryand lost 20,000 people for it. When the Lebanese showed them generosity they DESTROYED that country in a civil war. Even the Egyptians are bombing their tunnels into Gaza because of their support for jihadists. Yet the Israelis allow peaceful Palestinians to work and even live in peace but we're expected to ignore the fact that border crossings into Jordan, Syria and Egypt are just as stringent.

And what was your answer to this? "Waaaaaah MUH FEELS, the jews act so superior and arrogant and CHOSEN that it's like apartheid! Donate to my patreon plzkthx!"

LOL you want a headache?

Guess what? If your Allah actually existed, then why in the fuck did he CHOOSE to give the hated jews such gigantic mutant brains that they're fully40% smarter than the global average? When the jews were crammed in ghettoes lurching from one European pogrom to another andforbidden from holding property, owning a farm or serving as mercenaries----worse conditions than any Palestinian endures today----they not only emerged richer, they evolved 15-20 IQ points smarter than surrounding populations.

If Allah existed, why did he choose to let the Israelis win against impossible odds in 1948? Then why did Allah CHOOSE to hand them Jerusalem in a bullshit impossible victory in 1967 against the whole Arab league that would be unbelievable if it had been a movie script? Finally, even after four years of preparations by the Arab League, guarantees of no outside intervention and total surprise, why did Allah CHOOSE to give the Israelis such a ridiculous implausible victory in the Yom Kippur war?

If Allahdoesexist and has CHOSEN to listen to anyone's prayers, then you'd have to scry his decisions by the shit that's been happening all over your world. You got crazy ISIS fucks selling virgins to foreign opportunists. You got Gulf Petro-tyrants flying around in their flying harems and treating their fellow muslim migrant laborers worse than the pharaohs treated their slaves, and you got almost a million of your people marching to CHRISTENDOM for a chance of a new future because any lands Islam touches, it defiles.

Meanwhile,Israel is turning its deserts into the richest farmland in the region.
It's a test from Allah.