Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The friend from work line was great.
works well in the trailer, but it seems out of character for Thor. then again, Avengers 1 and 2 had no qualms about sacrificing a character's integrity in the name comedy.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
as long as natalie portman doesn't show her fucking face in this movie, this ought to be an easy 9/10.

she single handily ruined BOTH Thor movie. BOTH.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Part of me hopes they go full Heavy Metal for some scenes, also if they are gonna have a small guardians cameo in the audience at the arena.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That was a really fun trailer. Who is the villain supposed to be?

• 1Like

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Great trailer.

I'd like the opportunity to repeatedly hit Cate Blanchett with my hammer.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fucking Skurge? Holy shit yes please. This little like 4 page bit from back whenever this was, like 86 or something, was just about the greatest thing like 10 year old me had ever read.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Feels like marvel is definitely learning, and this is like the first instance in which applies the removal of things that didn't work, and add the things that do.

I'm hyped. I know there is some dislike to Elba/Heimdall might be fucking some shit up. I'm just wondering how much they're gonna try to explain why Banner is there.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'm just wondering how much they're gonna try to explain why Banner is there.

Well Loki was sitting with The Grandmaster to watch the fight so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand in that.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking Skurge? Holy shit yes please. This little like 4 page bit from back whenever this was, like 86 or something, was just about the greatest thing like 10 year old me had ever read.

They had better shoehorn in the narrator's lines from that issue, "And though the Executioner stands alone, and the warriors of Hel seem numberless, not one sets foot upon the bridge across the river Gjoll. They sing no songs in Hel... nor do they celebrate heroes... for silent is that dismal realm and cheerless... but the story of the Gjallerbru and the god who defended it is whispered across the Nine Worlds. And when a new arrival asks about the one to whom even Hela bows her head... the answer is always the same... he stood alone at Gjallerbru... and that answer is enough. "

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Feels like marvel is definitely learning, and this is like the first instance in which applies the removal of things that didn't work, and add the things that do.

I'm hyped. I know there is some dislike to Elba/Heimdall might be fucking some shit up. I'm just wondering how much they're gonna try to explain why Banner is there.
pretty sure Portman and Paltrow were cut because they wanted too much money and weren't worth recasting.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They had better shoehorn in the narrator's lines from that issue, "And though the Executioner stands alone, and the warriors of Hel seem numberless, not one sets foot upon the bridge across the river Gjoll. They sing no songs in Hel... nor do they celebrate heroes... for silent is that dismal realm and cheerless... but the story of the Gjallerbru and the god who defended it is whispered across the Nine Worlds. And when a new arrival asks about the one to whom even Hela bows her head... the answer is always the same... he stood alone at Gjallerbru... and that answer is enough. "

Fuckin-A right they better. I still get chills reading it like 20 years later.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
pretty sure Portman and Paltrow were cut because they wanted too much money and weren't worth recasting.
I figured it had something to due with
110203H4_PORTMAN_B-GR_01.jpg

Regardless, glad she's out atm. Only thing I remember for Paltrow was she just hasn't been approached for a new contract.

• 1Like