Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Paltrow is actually taking a break from acting to focus on some company she started.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Skurge? Holy shit yes please. This little like 4 page bit from back whenever this was, like 86 or something, was just about the greatest thing like 10 year old me had ever read.

Damn, I remember reading that issue - and yes, that was fucking awesome.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn, what kinda crazy bitch can shatter Mjolnir?

It's not really Mjolnir, it's a metaphor for Thor's balls because someone said there isn't a good way for young boys to develop a femdom fetish that's disguised as a fantasy movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
They nailed it with that music and that logo.

RAGNAROK.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Ok this shit looks awesome. Some of those shots look like a modernized Flash Gordon movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
New Guardians of the Galaxy trailer was pretty good. Where's the Thor trailer?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maybe no Natalie Portman, but can we get Kat Dennings? In a nice tight outfit, maybe on the slave planet? She doesn't need to talk, but maybe one line if she has to.

This looks amazing. I fucking hope it's just nonstop fights.

• 2Solidarity

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Yeah definite Guardians vibe and color palette, but it makes sense considering they share the MCU and this one is out in space somewhere, on some random planet. Asgard has/had its own theme and palette as well.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I prefer the GotG and new Thor palette. I am tired of the dulling down of colors and shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>

Pretty sure its been stated that this film is the one where Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor converge story lines in prep for Infinity War anyone, so probably very deliberate that there is a heavy Guardians vibe.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I liked Thor 1 a lot, but it had its share of problems. Thor 2 was essentially tailor made to have on in the background during a quiet Sunday while you're also busying yourself by cooking or playing with the kids or something. This actually looks great. How often is the third film in a series the best one?

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I cant get over Tessa Thompsons' spit bubble when she says 'A contender".

Besides that, combining Ragnarok and WWH was a pro move.

• 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I liked Thor 1 a lot, but it had its share of problems. Thor 2 was essentially tailor made to have on in the background during a quiet Sunday while you're also busying yourself by cooking or playing with the kids or something. This actually looks great. How often is the third film in a series the best one?

Matrix, Aliens, Terminator, Rocky, Rambo... should I continue?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
The definition of at least one word of your post has eluded you. I've narrowed it down to:

Best
Third
Examples

• 2Solidarity