Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still holding out for a glimpse of Beta Ray Bill at some point, his next solo movie could be the best team that's ever existed in marvel with best Thorse.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I think we could well see a nod to BRB. I'm pessimistic about ever seeing him as a full blown Thor stand-in though. Not while Hemsworth is still willing to play the part and stays dreamy enough for da ladies to pull them into the theaters.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Female Thor? Evangeline, or whatever that viking girl Thor was in love with for the 3rd series of "The Ultimates" in the Ultimate Universe.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As the world's biggest Beta Ray Bill fan, I doubt we'll ever actually see a movie with him featuring prominently, but I will die if they ever have him do more than just cameo in a movie. Him and Adam Warlock, and my life will be complete, comic-book-movie-wise anyway. Still waiting for that menage a trois with Kate Beckinsale and Katheryn Winnick.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hate that Marvel is sleeping on him, maybe after they see how well cosmic does at box office they'll start introducing more.
XzzYyif.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
While I was pissed the Cartoon didnt follow the comic 100% I loved seeing Beta in Planet Hulk

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Some glimpses of some pre-viz and artwork in the Dr. Strange extras. Good stuff.

hulkthor.JPG

Juvarisx

Florida

edit. Apparently this is a snippit from it, the full version is on the Dr Strange Blu Ray

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
no homo but I don't like short hair Thor

but ya, that is a shitty promo picture

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

I dont care for Blanchet As Hela, short haired Thor, or Tessa as Valkerie.

Edit - NM im mixing up the Cartoon with Beta Ray with the Comic Silver Surfer

Last edited:

Homsar

HMMM Goldblum, Also who the first broad ? Holy shit I guess its Cate Blanchet, she looks way better in that photo

cate-blanchett-thor-rangarok-237053.jpg

chris-hemsworth-tessa-thompson-thor-ragnarok-237056.jpg

jeff-goldblum-thor-ragnarok-the-grandmaster-237051.jpg

thor-ragnarok-chris-hemsworth-237057.jpg

valkerye-tessa-thompson-thor-ragnarok-237052.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Cover looked bad, other shots look good. Looks like they're bring Guardians color palette to Thor which makes sense. Also fine with the short hair with him being a slave gladiator. It's not like he's trying to rebel to make his dad mad, or make his mom sad...oh...ohh!
I'm still excite.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users