Tocunets

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its forum reputation, except you can only give a person 1 + or - ever (or until people bitch at Tuco enough that he gets fed up and resets them and changes the rules again)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuconets won't change or be reset unless there's a popular uprising or Draegan gives in to my requests to remove my name from the system.

Eronakis_sl

shitlord
Its forum reputation, except you can only give a person 1 + or - ever (or until people bitch at Tuco enough that he gets fed up and resets them and changes the rules again)
Interesting. Thanks. I post a thread about game design and I have -3 already.. trolls on this forum run wild I guess. It seems to me that it's rather difficult to have a civil discussion on this board as a whole.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure your -'s are coming from this thread bro.

You can check your rep by going to your profile and clicking the reputation tab.

Eronakis_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure your -'s are coming from this thread bro.

You can check your rep by going to your profile and clicking the reputation tab.
Because I asked a question and wasn't sure what it was? That's ridiculous. And no I had posted the other thread previous to this and had a few negative. Oh well.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Because I asked a question and wasn't sure what it was? That's ridiculous. And no I had posted the other thread previous to this and had a few negative. Oh well.
Welcome to the boards and enjoy your nets.

Oh, and they are Tuconets, not Tocunets, which might be some of your negs. Durning December you can post in the Merry Netsmas thread and maybe get some positives.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What is a Tocunet under the posters name when they post? I see some with positive and negative numbers...
There is an unwritten rule to not talk about Tocunets or thou should be accused of crying about them.

If one in fact is crying about a negative tocunets you will find that's worth many many more negative Tocunets.

My advice is to take your lumps like a champ not post about them and try to be a better poster (not that your bad)
Second option is to just not give a fuck.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its just the board's culture. Very deeply ingrained. Just like with the man they are named after, don't take them too seriously.

iannis

Musty Nester
IT's like reddit karma except way more important.

Tocunets also only give you syphillis instead of aids, like karma.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The best way to get + Tocunets is to learn how to properly photoshop Santa hats on people's avatars. Start practicing now, and by December you'll be an expert and have more Tocunets than you know what to do with.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Petition to change them to Taconets but only on Taco Tuesdays.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I hope he is female so I can gain perverse pleasure from this.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL.

iannis

Musty Nester
This thread is now the Anti-Chuk Miserable Netsmas thread.

U ALL GETTN NEGD.

BRING IT QUEERBOS