Tocunets

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dear Amod,

plz lift the restrictions for tocunetz in this thread. You are #triggering me with your #oppression and #netzprivilige. I cannot wage holy war when I am artificially constricted to giving out 5 negs per day.

In conclusion: Amod eats snack dicks dipped in his own shit and cum shoots out of the shitty snackdick hole and he uses that to lube up his throat so that he can deepthroat the shitty cumming snackdick and fit more in his throat and amod is a glutton for other mans cock. Amod gave Camerous a hummer.

Derka derka,
Iannis
Agreed with this. I set the challenge but have only been able to fight back with 1 hand. My nets paid for it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dear Amod,

plz lift the restrictions for tocunetz in this thread. You are #triggering me with your #oppression and #netzprivilige. I cannot wage holy war when I am artificially constricted to giving out 5 negs per day.
Request denied.
In conclusion: Amod eats snack dicks dipped in his own shit and cum shoots out of the shitty snackdick hole and he uses that to lube up his throat so that he can deepthroat the shitty cumming snackdick and fit more in his throat and amod is a glutton for other mans cock. Amod gave Camerous a hummer.

Derka derka,
Iannis
Who are you calling a Camerous hummerer?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've put some downright frightening things in my mouth before, but never anything even approaching the level of Camerous' cock.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You can get rid of each neg by starting a brand new post in any of the subforums calling out whoever negged you and demanding an explanation. If they don't offer a valid explanation within 3 days it gets removed.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think 90% of the people who use the rep system are lurkers. Seems like the regular forum members don't give much of a shit.

I remember caring back on FoH, and then semi-caring with nets. Now I'm pretty apathetic to the whole thing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The real question is how much did you care when they were unlimited and people neg bombed astro?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think 90% of the people who use the rep system are lurkers. Seems like the regular forum members don't give much of a shit.

I remember caring back on FoH, and then semi-caring with nets. Now I'm pretty apathetic to the whole thing.
Yea. I don't think any of us really care. I will say in the past I've read an excellent post and negged just to screw with the person a bit. I only neg mods now

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There are no more good days. Everything is shit until Lumie comes to claim the devoted.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
It is fun to watch hodj and Lumie play Wheel of Fallacy until Lumie has a short-circuit and/or gets put on RRP.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Some loonie was yelling at me about New World Order and the Reptilian Illuminati on Discus this morning.

Brought back sweet memories.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My sister has been telling everyone the Boston Marathon bombing was a false flag operation and posting pictures of the carnage to facebook. We live like 30 miles from Boston too.. so she looks about as shitty as one could look talking about this stuff.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Haven't heard from those people in a quite a while, how do they reconcile their beliefs with the fact that the bomber admitted his guilt and that everything was true?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Some loonie was yelling at me about New World Order and the Reptilian Illuminati on Discus this morning.

Brought back sweet memories.
Right, imagine Lumie commenting on the Ceres bright spot? It could be like a golden age of Lumie-lulz.