Toodles

I just laughed my way through 100+ posts, and don't get what's going on. Maybe it's not my place, but can anybody explain what's going on here in a couple of sentences?

Yoke_sl

shitlord
I just laughed my way through 100+ posts, and don't get what's going on. Maybe it's not my place, but can anybody explain what's going on here in a couple of sentences?
An attention seeking whore is.. well attention seeking. Sadly Ive known the heartache of someone committing suicide close to you, and obviously it fucking sucks like any close death. And there is issues with mental health in alot of the western world, especially males in Europe.
But the one thing that people who do take their lives don't do is go around screaming from the roof tops they are going to do so, nor do they look for attention and pity on the internet. Sadly they just do it, and its one of them things in life, no real logic or explanation to it and just gotta hope it don't happen to you.

This thread creator from what I can see is just a cunting girl though, wants attention and pity and praise for some shit noone gives a fuck about, frankly I hope he has killed himself by now cause hes just gonna make everyone's life he comes into contact with worse, the dickbag.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey wow. The woman that wrote and sang "Mickey" had a small role in Easy Rider.

the internet is a place of learning.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Suicide is one of the most cowardly act a human can do. It is completely selfish. WHawk relax. Things always get better. 10 years from now you will think of what an idiotic thing you were thinking.