Toodles

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Let's get a GoFundMe going for Wizardhawk with the stipulation that he has to get into some sort of entertaining antics and post about them in details.

If some fag haters in Indiana can get $500k, we can probably get at least $75.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If its a serious warrant that NC will come get you for, then you should just turn yourself in. That will take care of the being homeless while you wait to put it behind you. Its going to catch up with you anyway eventually. I'm assuming its some dumb shit that's not worth the cost of extraditing you from New England though, so you probably have to actually travel to NC to deal with it.

Szlia

Is it possible in the US to get a tutor? Someone that manages your money for you or at least help you manage your money by doing a budget, helping with paperwork, etc?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya if you're going to be homeless, go cash in that free stay in jail for a bit and close that chapter in life. I know some jails require you to pay 1-3 dollars a day for your stay, I think that beats living with rats and waking up on the street.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Next time you feel like jumping off a 7 story parking garage, well it's against the rules to tell people to commit suicide on here so I'll just say you should weigh your options very carefully before you decide not to jump.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I suppose I can go ahead and break it down. Gambled away my rent money and a bunch more (again, altho it's been a while since I actually gambled away my rent money instead of just spending money, i've done it a lot of times in the past).

Pretty much tired of going nowhere in life. I made too many shitty choices when I was young, closed too many doors. Now i'm stuck with the same couple shitty choices which leaves me starting off down the same shitty trail every time I try to start my life over and ending up at the same shitty destination. After 10+ years of repeating the same cycle and self-destructing (i'm really good at it at this point) i'm starting to realize that i'm never going to get myself out of the loop I put myself in.

Spent a couple weeks homeless last February (probably 4th time I had been homeless) and seriously considered jumping off the 7 story parking garage down by where all the homeless hung out but ya know, 7 stories might not do the trick, so I didn't.

Not saying i'ma kill myself this time but i'm definitely gonna be homeless again and honestly I don't know if I care to get out of it this time. There have pretty much been two seperate things I've wanted for the past 15ish years and I still can't make up my mind on which one I want (not going to go in to details on what they are). I've always been terrible at making decisions that actually matter...

Anyways, starting to lose my train of thought and just sort of rambling so i'ma stop now. Gotta get ready for work anyways.
Put it all on black next time.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't worry guys, you still have me to make fun of.
THAT'S IT I'VE GOT IT!

Mist you are also in New England, he can come live in your shed or basement or garage or something and help with all the bullshit around your house. It will be like a sitcom, until he robs you and your mom blind to fund a meth binge.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Worth it.

rrr_img_94236.png

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this a "killing myself" thread?

Or just being a attention whore leaving a forum cause I can't tell.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont wish anyone here to kill themselves, enough people do that on their own without some shithead goading them into it. i have a co-worker who is homeless. he come in everyday, does his work and then takes a bus over to a homeless shelter to spend the night. bad life choices can be made by anyone, it doesnt make you a "looser", it just means you chose poorly. its no reason to want to kill yourself. wizardhawk, you are young and healthy. you can literally start over again and pick your ass back up. also you should look into a possible amnesty program in NC. if they have one you can go turn yourself in, pay your fine and walk away scot free.