Toodles

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_94146.jpg

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
You can rebuild you even when the mountain of poop you made seems unclimbable. The hard part is learning to think before acting and if you figure that out let me know how..
Good luck it really does get better. (unless you're made yourself a quadriplegic or something and then uhh it doesn't)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Nobody gives a shit, wizardhawk. No one gives a single fuck about you. No I don't mean you are a pathetic loser piece of shit. I mean nobody cares about the fact that you are a piece of shit.

We don't go to sleep at night wondering, "hey at least I am not fucking loser wizardhawk who fail at life. Lol.". Or " I wonder what that fucking shit face wizardhawk is doing at this moment."

No one gives a fuck about you.

You are a homeless junky fuck.

That's about it. Everything else is narrated by some sorry ass fuck called wizardhawk. There are no narrative to your life. No you are not a fucking sad fuck. You are a homeless junky who made bad choices.

I know guy who fucked away his 20s stuck with his crazy girlfriend who gave birth to brain damaged child with growth problem. He works 30 hours a week minimum wage job going nowhere. He is happy as fuck. I don't know why, but he just is.

Seriously re-evaluate yourself instead of your choices. Your choices come after that. Only assholes feel sorry for themselves. Fuck you, wizardhawk.
Lol u mad for some reason? I don't even know who you are so clearly you weren't including in the group that I was saying bye to. Maybe that's why you're so butthurt?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sell everything you own and buy an axe. Move out into the woods and become a mountain man. Build a modest hut from logs felled by your own hand and mud smeared of the same measure. Befriend the birds and deer and bears and teach them to heed your beck and call. Command the forest denizens. Devise your own form of currency and trade it for delicious berries and root vegetables. Grow your simple hut into an sprawling sylvan estate. Become Lord of the Wood.

You may not be rich, but you certainly won't be poor and lame.
I've actually considered doing this several times over the past few years although maybe not precisely as you describe it.

Lol, who the fuck told you that matters.
Well, lets see. I don't qualify for financial aid so that makes getting a degree rather expensive. I have a retarded warrant in NC so I can't get any job that does a background check which leaves me with pretty much shit tier jobs (half the reason i'm still a line cook despite the fact that the pay is shit and it's extremely stressful). I have shit credit that I can't fix without spending retarded amounts of money on stupid shit because the only credit I can get is a secured credit card (lolz, here let me give you $500 to hold for me so that I can spend it and then pay you back the $500 I gave you in the first place to let me spend it, that way I can go from a 550 to a 570 in 6 months).

How old are you?
30 in May.

Not homeless yet, got until Monday afternoon to try and get the money together.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How old are you? What kind of gambling was it? What is the warrant for? Why do you not qualify for financial aid?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
30 in May.
I didn't return to school till a month before my 30th birthday.

Figure this home/money shit out, then go fill out a FAFSA and start taking some online classes or something. You almost certainly do qualify for financial aid, so long as you haven't been arrested on a felony of drug trafficking while receiving financial aid, which I think is pretty much the only way you can lose it besides failing out of school, and that is appealable.

Its definitely not too late to start reassembling your life.

It will not be easy. It will be a good opportunity to grow as an individual.

Remember that falling is not failure. Refusing to get back up is failure.

Fadaar

That guy
Does Wizardhawk have a criminal record that would prevent him from just enlisting in the Army or Marines here? Sounds like he needs a good kick in the ass regardless and any of the 3 options would be best. Though if he's homeless and can't enlist here no idea how he'd afford to get to France.
Marines are very difficult to get into, especially with the massive draw down taking place in all branches right now. Army might be doable as long as the list isn't too long however the military will absolutely NOT take you if you have active debts, assuming they're normal legit 'on the books' debts ie credit cards etc and not Sammy the Fish down on the corner.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You're all missing the point. He made bad choices. I mean, like, really bad.

He's not doing this because he wants to. He's doing this because he needs the attention. Any good advice you give him will be eaten up with "I can't do that because..." and "I tried that, but..." comments.

He's leaving. He said goodbye. But then stuck around to respond. Think about that.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
Man it sounds like you maybe have to declare bankruptcy and serve some time in NC? I'd just get it over with so you could move on.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I only finished my Bachelor's recently and I'm 32. There are a bunch of us here that are/were still in school well into our 30s. You're not old.

Apply for financial aid (I seriously doubt that you "don't qualify"). Go to school. Don't gamble.