Torrents

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You can do the same thing with RSS feeds for torrents.
The difference is that torrents you can't rename the file and put it into a folder and have it all organized. Not if you need to seed, or unless you completely duplicate all downloads.

For fully automated TV show downloading there is nothing on the planet that will beat SickBeard + Usenet, nothing.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I use a seedbox + RSS and rsync. It downloads, sorts, and syncs it with my local storage. While it's not nearly all-in-one as the ultra easy sickbeard it does work pretty much the same for torrents+seedbox. It's a pain in the ass to setup for sure though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I use a seedbox + RSS and rsync. It downloads, sorts, and syncs it with my local storage. While it's not nearly all-in-one as the ultra easy sickbeard it does work pretty much the same for torrents+seedbox. It's a pain in the ass to setup for sure though.
Pain in the ass and costs more.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well it's not new. Chances are your already familiar with them. But technically PM's on a public board are against some of the trackers rules too.

I'd love to share. But I can't until I can find a way to not break trackers rules.
Maybe you can create something in SS for people to message you for "something", maybe that would be acceptable to Draegan's responsibilities and your responsibilities to the tracker.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh ya, no doubt, there are some fantastic trackers out there. I suppose I just feel that the automation is worth it to me. It finds all the shows, downloads them in the quality that I specific, and then moves and renames them into the correct folder for that show, and then deletes the extra shit that came with the download. I don't have to keep track of when shit airs, or if a show is on break or not. It's literally like a DVR. lol
I will admit "moves and renames into correct folders for the show / deleting extras" has me intruiged!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just saw that demonoid said they were comming back. Is that BS or is it the real deal?

bambitrixi_sl

shitlord
Anyone having a hard time getting a good ratio on their normal TV shows on IPT recently? Most shows if I download them within an hour or so of them being posted, I will get a 4-5 ratio within a day or so. I have a few up now that can't even reach a 1:1 ratio. Not sure if something got changed or what.
Many people are using autodl-irssi to download the instant the thing is posted. After 15 seedboxes have started downloading immediately and then the automatic rss feeds kick in, you coming an hour later means almost no upload for you. IPT has rss feeds for your client and autodl-irssi for a seedbox. You should set up something automatic. Even Sickbeard works with torrents.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Are sites getting blasted again? Whatcd was down for almost 2 weeks, then 2 days ago I noticed all the freeleech low uploader files I had downloaded were seeding like mad. Got 1+GB in a day and masturbated. Now everything is redded out on my tracker again.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pretty much only use MAM and IPT for everything, but still haven't found much in the way of comic uploads. Any ideas? Have invites to these two I can swap out.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I've got some invites for a game tracker (PC, Console, Handheld etc.). Ratio free, seed time requirement, excellent.

If you aren't a total fuck head, can provide a link with a pic showing that you can maintain decent ratio and include your email I'll send the invite. You have 24 hours to use the code i send you.

If you already have access to some site that might be black and perhaps shits in a box then you are not in need.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've got some invites for a game tracker (PC, Console, Handheld etc.). Ratio free, seed time requirement, excellent.

If you aren't a total fuck head, can provide a link with a pic showing that you can maintain decent ratio and include your email I'll send the invite. You have 24 hours to use the code i send you.

If you already have access to some site that might be black and perhaps shits in a box then you are not in need.
Would have loved something like that back when I was still ripping every Xbox 360 game that released just for fun. Now-a-days I don't even touch the console.
frown.png

Crone

Just got an automated PM that I've been promoted to a power user on IPT. Not sure what that means, other than what they said about my account can not be automatically deleted, but hey, that's cool.

spronk

FPS noob
Opentrackers.org - A Blog for Private Torrent Trackers Piracyis a good site for seeing new torrent sites and old ones that open up registration for limited times

if you are a btn user you can also visit the forums at the bottom is other trackers subforum, admins from a lot of the big ones will give out invites via PMs there. I think what and others have similar sub forums. as someone said, a good way to keep yourself always alive is to organize all your trackers into one chrome bookmarks folder, right click on it and open all once every 2-3 weeks.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got an automated PM that I've been promoted to a power user on IPT. Not sure what that means, other than what they said about my account can not be automatically deleted, but hey, that's cool.
Requirements:
Must have been a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 50GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05.
The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met. Note that you will be automatically demoted from
this status if your ratio drops below 0.95 at any time.

Benefits:
Are able to make requests for torrents, view the Top 10, and apply for Uploader status.

Crone

Not sure if that will work. Posting from iPhone but EBay has Nexus 7 32gb for $130. Considering I paid $200 for 16gb that sounds like a good deal.

eBay Daily Deals