Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You win some and you lose some. If a bunch of guys don"t like my weiner, I think I can walk away proud still.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Your cock is plastered all over a message board and will be shooped to hell and back until the end of time. If that makes you proud then more power to you, I guess.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Trexmussen said:
Edit: oh and amount. There"s got to be at least a few tablespoons, amirite Kuriin?
If there"s no possibility of drowning, there"s not enough cum.

(But, in all actuality, I like at least a shooter. Dribblers are eh...)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Adam12 said:
Your cock is plastered all over a message board and will be shooped to hell and back until the end of time. If that makes you proud then more power to you, I guess.
That"s fine, everybody needs their 15 minutes of fame. It"s not like someone I know IRL will visit here and go "damn! XXXXXX posted his cock on these forums! I can tell by that shaft"

I did it in fun. I had nothing to lose. Trex PM"ed me, and I sat on the decision for 2 days anyways even though I knew it was a joke. I thought it"d be funny in the end to see the point by point on our dicks, and it was funny.

At the end of the day, my dick is a decent size (I actually do have large hands). It"s not a monster dick, and it doesn"t look like some horrible chinese foot binding, but it is what it is.

I await the next challenger.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
The difference between a 6.0 and an 8.5 is huge. I imagine the scale in orders of magnitude. Regardless, nice show and congratulations to both the participants. We still haven"t agreed upon the breed standard. IMO, comparing an uncircumcised dong vs a circumcised dong is like putting collies and sharpei"s in the same category.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Bronyaur said:
The difference between a 6.0 and an 8.5 is huge. I imagine the scale in orders of magnitude.
so a dick that rates a 9 is 10^4 times larger than a dick that rates a 5?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That"d make for some big ass dicks. Or some retardedly small ones. I"m not sure which.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I"d like one of the following titles:

Best Looking Dick "12
Dick Challenge Winner
Non-Tard Dick
8.5/10 Dick

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
Size is only one of the criteria we"ve used to grad our dicks. I lack the capacity to help determine all the weighing of different criteria. I, for one, do not know what makes a dick pleasing, only what pleases my dick. The importance of size, girth, vasculature and appearance is totally foreign to me. This is where the forum ladies and gays need to step up and define an objective set of dick rating criteria.

Imagine, once a set of criteria is agreed upon, each of us could objectively score our own dick and report our findings. Tyen could graph our data.

trex

Queen Bee
I just pulled daddy req and vetalo into our bathroom with the explanation, "I want to post my tits on foh but I want to make sure they like them. Please give me honest feedback!"

And the daddy of all daddies confirmed that by rib cage is 30" around and my bust is 34", my nips are nice and my chest is postworthy.Nbd.

I"m in on your troll fest. Pm a throw away emai I can send it to.

Aiish_foh

shitlord
this thread makes me feel quite good about my normal sized non cut and non shaved p?nis. merci beaucoup !
and thx for the lulz

Fedor

<Banned>
Kuriin said:
If there"s no possibility of drowning, there"s not enough cum.

(But, in all actuality, I like at least a shooter. Dribblers are eh...)
tumblr_m1z671wMvA1qgvi6uo1_500.gif