True Detective

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I get it. It's been a male-dominated franchise. It's been a lot of testosterone. It's a dark gritty world in the True Detective universe.

But I won't give it a pass just because it's a woman in the lead. It's looking like a miscast lead role-- and Foster is going to pull you right out of the atmosphere every time she opens her mouth.

At least now I know why Nic has nothing to do with this season. This one is for the ladies watching at home.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That trailer looked absolutely horrible. Foster just felt terrible. Could be an interesting premise, but yeah, not sold on that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still believe Season 2 could have been awesome but the finale was complete shit. You change a couple things in that season and it's awesome.

Velcoro was the only character that kind of got fleshed out and gave no fucks, he was great until the finale

Last edited:
  • 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That trailer looked absolutely horrible. Foster just felt terrible. Could be an interesting premise, but yeah, not sold on that.

That's how you know she didn't test screen or audition.

This wouldn't make it past any casting director worth his salt. Maybe there is a role for her, but certainly not the lead in this franchise.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I still believe Season 2 could have been awesome but the finale was complete shit. You change a couple things in that season and it's awesome.

Velcoro was the only character that kind of got fleshed out and gave no fucks, he was great until the finale

I rewatched S2 this week. Taken in a vacuum without directly following S1, its actually pretty decent. Flawed and imperfect, sure. But a rewatch this many years later gave me a better appreciation of it. And yeah, the finale was the weakest part.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. Ray Velcoro is a TV legend and one of the best written and acted characters in TV history.

Lol, whilst this is typical nu-chuk nonsense, it makes me want to go find a YouTube video of him beating up the kid.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did you write a paper on it, professor?

season 1 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

• 1Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I rewatched S2 this week. Taken in a vacuum without directly following S1, its actually pretty decent. Flawed and imperfect, sure. But a rewatch this many years later gave me a better appreciation of it. And yeah, the finale was the weakest part.
1685969148627.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That's how you know she didn't test screen or audition.

It's Jodie fucking Foster. If her names even in the conversation then it's a safe bet she's one of a very small number of names on the list

• 2Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
That trailer was really bad. The pierced Inuit character already feels insufferable and she only had 50 seconds of screentime.

• 3Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That thumbnail looks good though. Neither of them talking could be a hit.

• 1Worf

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
You know I was rewatching season 1 again and was like, yea this isn't too bad, but...not enough powerful women and blue hairs. Thanks HBO

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 11 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bleh I'm sticking with Fargo, this season has been good.

Foster is good but that looks like trash

Last edited:

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
The yellow king will be the name of Fosters dildo and carcosa will be the unknown drawer she lost it in during this rugged adventure.

• 3Worf