Twisters (2024)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Wife and kids want to see this in drive in tonight, no idea the fuck why but apparently that is what we are doing. Hooray.

edit: nm, potential for some rain cancelled their plans. Praise Zeus!

Last edited:

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Wife and kids want to see this in drive in tonight, no idea the fuck why but apparently that is what we are doing. Hooray.

edit: nm, potential for some rain cancelled their plans. Praise Zeus!

They closed a movie about tornadoes because of some rain? lol you got cucked by falling h2o

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They closed a movie about tornadoes because of some rain? lol you got cucked by falling h2o
No. The movie is still playing, family doesn’t want to go to the drive-in if it’s going to be raining. This is a good thing because I didn’t really want to go in the first place but agreed “to be nice *fake smile*”.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
No. The movie is still playing, family doesn’t want to go to the drive-in if it’s going to be raining. This is a good thing because I didn’t really want to go in the first place but agreed “to be nice *fake smile*”.

1724624597671.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
. This is a good thing because I didn’t really want to go in the first place but agreed “to be nice *fake smile*”.
That's how I ended up at roller derby last night. The worst part is that the MC on the microphone is a checkout lady at my grocery store and she annoys the living fucking out of me. And she recognized me

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user