Twitch.tv

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He isn't talking about watching streams on Twitch. He's talking about gossiping about their personal lives on an internet forum.

Do you guys pick up the tabloids while waiting in line at the grocery store too?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
He isn't talking about watching streams on Twitch. He's talking about gossiping about their personal lives on an internet forum.

Do you guys pick up the tabloids while waiting in line at the grocery store too?

So, why are YOU here? You either watch the internet personalities or are you solely here to bitch about people jeering at the train wreck that is the daily lives of internet personalities. lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer

Thats also better than watching negroball

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Is this related to the above drama? Top sign? From the OWCS asian tourney in seoul
baldman.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, why are YOU here? You either watch the internet personalities or are you solely here to bitch about people jeering at the train wreck that is the daily lives of internet personalities. lol

You're not too bright are you?

Even when someone spells it out you don't get it.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I never mentioned anything about basketball or just watching streams. It's just weird to me how invested in their personal lives people get.

I'd sniff the shit out of missmikkaas ass

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user