Twitch.tv

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I don't see how this could be an honest question if you read the post I was replying to when I said that.
Someone said "I mean, fucking a 13 year old in Japan was a ok until last year."
feels weird to me that was the case but then you answered with:
"I guess it must be legal to fuck infants in America since there's no Federal age of consent."
So now I'm thinking... ok? maybe there is some state in america where you can fuck infants? thats messed up, I'd really like to know!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone said "I mean, fucking a 13 year old in Japan was a ok until last year."
feels weird to me that was the case but then you answered with:
"I guess it must be legal to fuck infants in America since there's no Federal age of consent."
So now I'm thinking... ok? maybe there is some state in america where you can fuck infants? thats messed up, I'd really like to know!
The low national age of consent in Japan doesn't mean "fucking a 13 year old in Japan was A-OK until last year" any more than the lack of any national age of consent in the USA whatsoever means that you can fuck infants.

You can fellate them as long as you're a Rabbi though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
The low national age of consent in Japan doesn't mean "fucking a 13 year old in Japan was A-OK until last year" any more than the lack of any national age of consent in the USA whatsoever means that you can fuck infants.

You can fellate them as long as you're a Rabbi though.
oh so none of these countries allow that? how come it took this long to hear it?
How come the first answer to "this country allows X" became "well this country allows Y"?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
oh so none of these countries allow that? how come it took this long to hear it?
How come the first answer to "this country allows X" became "well this country allows Y"?
Because everyone else has enough reading comprehension to know what I meant when I made that ridiculous post.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users