Twitch.tv

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The entire trial with XQC determined that he was not married by common law. She basically used lawfare against him to freeze some assets and get free use of a home.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
He streamed today. Said he and his wife were separated because they just led different lives at the same time. Said he never hooked up with Siboan while married. Said he honestly didn't plan to at Twitch Con, but then did. Said he regrets nothing and knows nothing about their marriage.

He says he does feel bad

...that everyone had to read his sexts because they're so cum brained and bad.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
While he is carried by his mods these days, I always found Moon to be one of the few streamers I could watch for more than a few minutes. Basically his wife miscarried a few months ago and went barren which led to him eating anti depressants and erp’ing on GTA. I always found that pretty inconsiderate to his partner who was obviously going through some shit as well. Now she gets to read his sext’s about impregnating said erp partner.

Poor chick, but she is gonna get half+alimony+child support for the next 18 years. Also funny because I remember him flaming a chatter for asking if he got a prenup and claiming he married for the right reasons and didn’t need one. Now he’ll knock up (or try to) the crazy chick and probably get cheated on from a hot, horned up under sexed divorcee after 15 years of marriage. Text book stuff here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
While he is carried by his mods these days, I always found Moon to be one of the few streamers I could watch for more than a few minutes. Basically his wife miscarried a few months ago and went barren which led to him eating anti depressants and erp’ing on GTA. I always found that pretty inconsiderate to his partner who was obviously going through some shit as well. Now she gets to read his sext’s about impregnating said erp partner.

Poor chick, but she is gonna get half+alimony+child support for the next 18 years. Also funny because I remember him flaming a chatter for asking if he got a prenup and claiming he married for the right reasons and didn’t need one. Now he’ll knock up (or try to) the crazy chick and probably get cheated on from a hot, horned up under sexed divorcee after 15 years of marriage. Text book stuff here.
They had been ERP'ing for almost a year. Moon quit a few months ago saying he'd never play Gtarp again, but apparently kept going on with her.

I used to watch Moon back when he would play GTA with Penta, but in 4.0 by himself I couldn't get into it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
They had been ERP'ing for almost a year. Moon quit a few months ago saying he'd never play Gtarp again, but apparently kept going on with her.

I used to watch Moon back when he would play GTA with Penta, but in 4.0 by himself I couldn't get into it.
4.0 was last Dec and they didn’t get together for a few months after. It was right around the time he said she miscarried. Maybe give or take a few weeks idk. If he really did keep going with her after quitting than that’s some funny shit though.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I mean in that asmon clip a few posts up it shows 5 years ago:

1727358452787.png

Guessing dude has been cheating on his wife for at least that long. Would be ultra fucked if his cheating was the reason for her miscarriage in some way like she knew and it caused her stress.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Whelp apparently she had / has an only fans...first post, like 2 years ago:

1727360578396.png

Most recent post:

1727360619749.png

---

Oh well this was funny drama LOL. She is NOT a good lookin girl either..

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Am I imagining things about Twitch rewards because it seems to just be free games now, whereas I kind of think it used to be more in-game stuff and content before.